Month in Review
Developer Live Stream – Answers, Lore, Updates & More
On Thursday, May 12, 2022, we hit on a variety of topics across the development of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
• The current plans for NDA was discussed when Pantheon transfers into Alpha
• Expansion of the Visionary Realms team was discussed, as well as what the new additions to the Art team were already working on.
• New footage of Thronefast was shown, while highlighting the story of its surrounding factions
• Work continues on Sorhiryth as new props were created and added, farthing along the process of its development, including the announcement of in-city gliders.
Experience the full stream for more the discussed details below, or by heading to the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen official YouTube page.
VIP Roundtable Recap – Crafting and Gathering
As a reminder, the VIP Roundtable is now available in podcast form. You can find it on all your favorite podcast apps like iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and many many more. Be sure to subscribe if you enjoy listening to it on the go and share it out to friends and family!
We sat down with Game Designer David “Nephele” Beach to discuss a variety of topics around crafting and gathering in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen including:
• How crafting recipes may drop in Terminus
• How teamwork influences crafting
• Methods of harvesting
• Currency in Terminus
• Brewing specialization
• Item deconstruction
• Class and race impacts on crafting
• Regional recipe uniqueness
We even highlighted some details about fishing in a pre-release Fragments of Terminus clip. Want to know more? Make sure to download the podcast or check out the YouTube on-demand video below.
|Producer’s Letter||Monthly Recap||The Early Monk Experience||Verified Human|