Month in Review
Developer Live Stream – HD Rendering Pipeline Part II
Thursday, March 10th, Senior Content Creator David “Roenick” Schlow and Associate Content Creator Tony “Minus” Guidi were joined by Creative Director Chris “Joppa” Perkins to unveil the hard work the development team has been putting forth on our road to Alpha. Below are some of the highlights on what was discussed.
• Gameplay was shown with characters running through foliage and grass areas.
• New water systems were shown off, and the importance of the underwater biomes were discussed, when adventuring in Pantheon.
• Time of Day and its effects were discussed, as well as what this means for players traveling at different times.
• Weather Systems were shown off, highlighting the impact of immersion these systems have on the player experience.
If you missed this one live, we highly recommend catching it on demand below, or on the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Official YouTube Page. Also, be sure to see our HDRP Gallery feature in this month’s newsletter for even more content including never before seen high resolution screenshots and Ultra HD playback of the assets used in the stream.
Human Resources and Communications
As a reminder, the VIP Roundtable is now available in podcast form. You can find it on all your favorite podcast apps like iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and many many more. Be sure to subscribe if you enjoy listening to it on the go and share it out to friends and family!
Community Manager Ben “Kilsin” Walters sits down with Director of Human Resources Jeanna “BlueEyedGator” Ruschell and Internal Communications Manager Lynn “Princess” Ashworth to discuss all things Human Resources and Internal Communications for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Here are some highlights of what was discussed:
• Onboarding Process for Visionary Realms
• Upcoming Team Growth
• Communicating with Outsourced Companies
• The Start of Visionary Realms HR Department
• Interns and Free Workers
Want to know more? Make sure to download the podcast or check out the YouTube on-demand video below!
Fragments of Terminus – Wizard Class Changes
Fragments of Terminus are short video clips highlighting important quotes, news, or details which originate from live streams, developer roundtables, or other forms of communication in the development of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
In this clip we highlighted changes occurring to the wizard class, in which Senior Designer Adam “Tehom” Mostel highlighted changes to the overall playstyle. What are your thoughts on the changes? Join in the conversation on the forums.
|Producers’ Letter||Monthly Recap||HDRP Gallery||Engagement and Boats|