Month in Review
Developer Live Stream – The Giants of Terminus
On Thursday, February 10th, we went on a journey detailing the Giants of Terminus, with the help of Lead Artist Jared Pullen and Lead Writer JN Gerhart.
• Lead Artist Jared Pullen took us on a video journey discussing the development of the giants of Terminus as well as how their presence will be felt by adventuring players.
• We revealed in-game screenshots, and video, of the Ghaldassii ruins and rise, as heavy progress has been made in these areas within Wild’s End.
• We shared a quick overview of recent patch notes.
Experience the full stream for all the juicy details below, or by heading to the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen official YouTube page.
VIP Roundtable Recap – Programming
As a reminder, the VIP Roundtable is now available in podcast form. You can find it on all your favorite podcast apps like iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and many many more. Be sure to subscribe if you enjoy listening to it on the go and share it out to friends and family!
We sat down with Creative Director Chris “Joppa” Perkins and Lead Programmer Kyle “iijji” Olsen to discuss the programming side of things for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Here are the topics discussed:
• Vegetation system details
• What’s in line to get to the next pre-alpha testing sessions
• Discussion around in-house developed ViNL network around licensing, capabilities, and what it means for Pantheon’s development
• Smart leashing was discussed (highlighted in a Fragment of Terminus offering) due to HDRP bringing a zoneless over-world
• The state of custom tools post HDRP and network implementation
• Kyle’s background and interest in networking
• Player movement controller
Want to know more? Make sure to download the podcast or check out the YouTube on-demand video below!
|Producers’ Letter||Monthly Recap||Wizard Experience||The Ghaldassii Ruins||Enchanting Pantheon Discovery|