Month in Review
Anthony “Minus” Guidi
Developer Live Stream – Forging Terminus
On Thursday, December 9th, Sr. Content Creator David Schlow hosted Creative Director Chris Perkins as they discussed the continuing process of converting Pantheon assets to the new HDRP client. This one was jam-packed with in-game footage, screenshots, and concept art showing the progress of this key piece of the Alpha roadmap. Here are a few highlights, but make sure to check out the full video below for more depth.
• We were very excited to show off some incredible work being done on the weaponry of Pantheon, thanks to new artist Phillip Keidge. Using an in-game client we were able to show off the variance in textures and designs across a wide range of available weapon types.
• Continuing on the previous streams development of the world terrain, we got an updated look at Wild’s End through a series of video captures showing how quickly the area is coming to life. It was amazing to see the terrain molded after just recently seeing the entire zone in graybox form.
• We took a quick journey through the known Pantheon dungeons, on a path to unveiling our newest one, The Gate. Chris treated us to some lore, written by lead writer JN Gerhart and then we ventured not only to the entrance of the Gate, but also got the first ever look inside.
VIP RoundTable Recap
As a reminder, the VIP Roundtable is now available in podcast form. You can find it on all your favorite podcast apps like iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and many many more. Be sure to subscribe if you enjoy listening to it on the go and share it out to friends and family!
Producer Ben Dean stepped in to take hosting duties for this month, as he welcomed Lead Writer JN Gerhart to discuss the topic of Lore and Writing. JN is always a fan favorite, as he can speak in such depth to the world of Terminus and its inhabitants. Here are some of the topics that were covered during the podcast:
• Naming Weapons and Armor
• How does Lore Effect Zone Creation
• Lore on Halflings and the 6 Wards
• Getting the story of the world to the player
• Additional Future Playable Races
There’s a lot more than just these exciting bullet points, so make sure to download the podcast or check out the YouTube on-demand video below!
|Producers’ Letter||Monthly Recap||A Lantern in the Dark|