PANTHEON: RISE OF THE FALLEN PATCHER DOWNLOAD
• Download the file and extract into its own directory (for example, C:/Pantheon).
For best performance, don’t place the folder on the desktop as Microsoft OneDrive may interfere with it executing correctly. You can create a shortcut to clientlauncher.exe and place that on the desktop.
• Once extracted, run clientlauncher.exe (you may need to run as Administrator).
Depending on your security settings, Windows may alert falsely on a security concern. You can safely ignore and allow it to run. You may need to whitelist the entire Pantheon directory with any security software/firewall you have.
• The patcher will prompt for a username and password. Enter your game account and password. The patcher will then download all game files.
- The game will not download or patch until the day of your test session. Before that day, you can download the clientlauncher and create your game account.
- Please watch the official forums or the official Discord server for further directions/instructions regarding your test session.
- Pantheon is in pre-alpha, so expect bugs and glitches.
- The latest game update information can be found here. Please read patch notes to set expectations.
Official Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/012xNSYf6qUADSH09
Should you encounter any issues in creating your account or difficulty with the patcher, please contact our Support Desk.