Forums » News and Announcements

Alpha Session Emails Loading...

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    December 11, 2023 7:06 PM PST

Edit: Tech has saved the day. The emails are sending and all should be out within the next few hours.

This post was edited by Savanja at December 11, 2023 9:55 PM PST
    • 47 posts
    December 11, 2023 10:18 PM PST

Got mine :)

• 4 posts
    December 11, 2023 10:31 PM PST

I have not received one yet in spam or my inbox. What are the next steps to resolve this? Thanks

• 8 posts
    December 11, 2023 11:42 PM PST

I have also not received mine is there still an issue ?

• 2 posts
    December 12, 2023 12:33 AM PST

no email yet. haven't they all been sent yet?

• 7 posts
    December 12, 2023 1:57 AM PST

I have not recieved mine yet either

• 2 posts
    December 12, 2023 2:05 AM PST

In Discord, Artois stated that emails would be going out overnight, I just got my invite at approximately 0400 EST.

Artois | Director CS/Partner DevToday at 3:21 PM

Update on emails with keys: It looks like they will all being going out overnight. Ryzel and crew have resolved the limit cap.
    • 2 posts
    December 12, 2023 2:19 AM PST

I got my key at about 5 am EST, the registration is bugged for me. It says "Session forcibly closed. Please contact customer support". To be honest I'd forgotten about this for years and I'm about to go to sleep so I don't really care but will be cool to play tomorrow maybe :D

• 2 posts
    December 12, 2023 2:29 AM PST

Got mine too ! :)

• 5 posts
    December 12, 2023 2:54 AM PST

cant create a master VR account like told me in email... are there some technical issues?

• 47 posts
    December 12, 2023 2:56 AM PST

Gerdie said:

cant create a master VR account like told me in email... are there some technical issues?

It worked fine with me
    What's your issue ?

• 5 posts
    December 12, 2023 3:00 AM PST

when i try to create a new account nothing will happen. just take to me to the first step of registration

• 5 posts
    December 12, 2023 3:01 AM PST

ahh got it... firefox was the problem... i took another explorer and now it works

• 6 posts
    December 12, 2023 3:06 AM PST

WOOT I am so excited i woke up to the Alpha key! LETS GOO!!!!

• 5 posts
    December 12, 2023 3:11 AM PST

mhh next problem... the launcher always says login failure...

• 1 posts
    December 12, 2023 3:15 AM PST

Davidcx said:

I got my key at about 5 am EST, the registration is bugged for me. It says "Session forcibly closed. Please contact customer support". To be honest I'd forgotten about this for years and I'm about to go to sleep so I don't really care but will be cool to play tomorrow maybe :D

I also recieved this message with Google Chrome.  It worked when I switched to Edge.

• 3 posts
    December 12, 2023 3:31 AM PST

havent been able to download the patcher i created account etc then when i unzip it it askes me for username and password wich i enter and then after 5plus seconds it says something like cant download right now.

• 5 posts
    December 12, 2023 3:33 AM PST

marcellosa said:

havent been able to download the patcher i created account etc then when i unzip it it askes me for username and password wich i enter and then after 5plus seconds it says something like cant download right now.

got the same problem... didnt manage to solve it atm

• 9 posts
    December 12, 2023 4:15 AM PST

Gerdie said:

ahh got it... firefox was the problem... i took another explorer and now it works

Huh, weird. Firefox worked fine for me.

However once I go to enter my new account in the patcher, it errors out stating "Login Failure. Login not permitted at this time!"

I'll try again later....

• 2 posts
    December 12, 2023 4:16 AM PST

Got mine!

• 4 posts
    December 12, 2023 4:46 AM PST

Can confirm that Brave browser, even with shields off, spits back invalid combination. Edge worked like a champ!

• 4 posts
    December 12, 2023 4:52 AM PST

I use Librewolf, a high security version of Firefox, it worked just fine.

• 2 posts
    December 12, 2023 4:52 AM PST

Gonna be fun. I haven’t watched / kept track of where things are at for awhile, but lo and behold, I had an email tonight and stoked. Incidentally I have a new computer arriving Thursday, so it’s surreal to see this email 

• 2 posts
    December 12, 2023 4:59 AM PST

Good morning all,
    Got the keys. made the account. got the launcher. All goes well. When signing into the launcher I get "Login Failed. Login not permitted at this time!" Is there where we are expected to stop for now? 
    I was expecting to download all the game files and updates in anticipation of Saturday. Will the 1st several hours on Saturday be spent download the game files?

• 109 posts
    December 12, 2023 5:25 AM PST

Ravinous said:

Good morning all,
    Got the keys. made the account. got the launcher. All goes well. When signing into the launcher I get "Login Failed. Login not permitted at this time!" Is there where we are expected to stop for now? 
    I was expecting to download all the game files and updates in anticipation of Saturday. Will the 1st several hours on Saturday be spent download the game files?

Same here.