Forums » News and Announcements

Alpha Session Emails Loading...

• 1 posts
    December 15, 2023 12:11 PM PST

I pledged in 2016 for myself and my co-worker, he got an email and I didnt =*(

• 2045 posts
    December 15, 2023 3:33 PM PST

Zazen said:

Joined the Discord, it asked for phone number then it sent code to my phone, entered code then it asked for a password, entered my password for VR, it didnt work, no password i tried worked, none. Then went pack to the stage to put in phone number again it sent another code, discord took the code then asked for a password. no PW i tried worked. went back, triggered it asking for phone number again, that sent another code which i entered. this new phone text also had what no previous text had which was a series of numbers and letters, which looked like a PW, i assumed that was the PW, entered that into the request for a discord password but it didnt work. so, still cant see or chat in the discord. What password is it looking for and where do i get said password, for the Discord?

Didn't you have to set a password for your Discord account?

• 2045 posts
    December 15, 2023 3:39 PM PST

spanky101 said:

I pledged in 2016 for myself and my co-worker, he got an email and I didnt =*( 

If your pledge rewards included "Alpha Access" then you should contact Support https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

• 9 posts
    December 15, 2023 7:03 PM PST

So... good news, looks like a little bit of pre-downloading has begun. Apparently it isn't the final patch for playing and you can't get on a server, but hey... Yay!

Saw this on the discord, and then tested it... downloaded a couple GB of game so far. Looking forward to less to download, so woohoo!

• 106 posts
    December 15, 2023 9:03 PM PST

Hello. Got the email. Trying to follow the download instructions now lol.

Finally figured out. Kept getting the PW mixed up with all the other new PW for the game related.

This post was edited by Ravenwolf at December 15, 2023 10:23 PM PST
    • 7 posts
    December 15, 2023 11:54 PM PST

Still no E-mail :x

• 2045 posts
    December 15, 2023 11:58 PM PST

Caul said: Still no E-mail :x

Do you have a ticket in at support? https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

• 6 posts
    December 15, 2023 11:59 PM PST

No E-mail :(

• 2045 posts
    December 16, 2023 12:04 AM PST

Do you mean you haven't received the email invitiation for tomorrow, or do you mean that you can't send or receive email?

• 7 posts
    December 16, 2023 12:04 AM PST

Jothany said:

Caul said: Still no E-mail :x

Do you have a ticket in at support? https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

Yes, since a few days back. They have confirmed i should get a invite but still nothing and time is slowly running out.

• 2045 posts
    December 16, 2023 12:08 AM PST

Have you:

Checked your spam folder,  and any other folders that mail might get filtered into?

Checked to make sure the email address on your account here on the forums is current? It's been over 9 years since you registered, have you changed email providers since then?

• 7 posts
    December 16, 2023 12:19 AM PST

Jothany said:

Have you:

Checked your spam folder,  and any other folders that mail might get filtered into?

Checked to make sure the email address on your account here on the forums is current? It's been over 9 years since you registered, have you changed email providers since then?

Sadly i still use same e-mail :)
    I have checked and there is nothing in spam folders and i get the responses from support to the same e-mail that i have registered. So it should work.

• 2045 posts
    December 16, 2023 12:29 AM PST

Well that is the limit of my troubleshooting knowledge, I'm sorry I can't help.

If it has been more than 24 hours since you last heard from Support, I'd suggest sending another message to them. It is only 1-2 people, they have been VERY busy, it can't hurt.

• 7 posts
    December 16, 2023 12:50 AM PST

Jothany said:

Well that is the limit of my troubleshooting knowledge, I'm sorry I can't help.

If it has been more than 24 hours since you last heard from Support, I'd suggest sending another message to them. It is only 1-2 people, they have been VERY busy, it can't hurt.

I will give it alittle more time, I had a message from them about 12 hours ago so I believe they are still sleeping (or should be). Thanks for the suggestions.

• 6 posts
    December 16, 2023 1:23 AM PST

Jothany said:

Do you mean you haven't received the email invitiation for tomorrow, or do you mean that you can't send or receive email?

I haven't received the email invitiation for tomorrow

• 7 posts
    December 16, 2023 5:44 AM PST

Once we got our emails and was able to create the account, how do we dowload the client?

• 2045 posts
    December 16, 2023 8:08 AM PST

Garuk said:

Once we got our emails and was able to create the account, how do we dowload the client?

The email you received had a link in it for where to download the client.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/download/

• 7 posts
    December 16, 2023 9:35 AM PST

Jothany said:

Garuk said:

The email you received had a link in it for where to download the client.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/download/

Thanks.  Got my email from tech support and the download link wasn't in it.

• 9 posts
    December 16, 2023 9:50 AM PST

Ugh. we are done for a while now according to a post on discord. Unless this was a very early, and very bad April's Fool joke.