Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

If you could create...

• 26 posts
    June 1, 2017 2:56 PM PDT

Manouk said:

Ohanko said:

Slingshot of the Menace

25% chance to stun for 1 second on critical hits.

100% chance to brake a window on a miss.

If a miss and it breaks a window- it procs a Small AE that generates hate towards the group.

I can imagine deep in a cave- slingshot, miss! sound of breaking glass ( where there is no glass) and then screeches in the distance of annoyed goblins running towards you.

Only the tight groups would say " nice pull!" lol

Add a clicky Gate spell on it and it would be perfect for my hafling ranger Wipee Wit McGlee.

• 11 posts
    June 1, 2017 8:11 PM PDT

Weapon name:  Pandemic

Weapon type: 2H staff

Weapon graphic effect: An eerie green aura surrounds the upper half of the staff.

Weapon stats:  STR +5, STA +10, DISEASE RESIST +20

Weapon special:  On hit, a chance proc PANDEMIC PLAGUE. Target will roll vs. disease resist.  If disease resist fails, target is inflicted with PANDEMIC PLAGUE. Every 5 secs, PANDEMIC PLAGUE will try to jump to every living thing within 8 feet radius. All within the radius must roll vs disease resist or be inflicted with the disease including your party group and yourself.  Healer can cast remove disease to cure this disease. Those inflicted with this disease will slowly loose hitpoints over time. (It is a DOT) Those already inflicted with this DOT cannot get it again until it has expired or removed. PANDEMIC PLAGUE lasts 3mins.

(Imagine someone with this DOT walks in a very crowded room or area. muhahaha! *evil grin*)

• 2886 posts
    June 2, 2017 9:04 AM PDT

Malzuran said:

Weapon name:  Pandemic

Weapon type: 2H staff

Weapon graphic effect: An eerie green aura surrounds the upper half of the staff.

Weapon stats:  STR +5, STA +10, DISEASE RESIST +20

Weapon special:  On hit, a chance proc PANDEMIC PLAGUE. Target will roll vs. disease resist.  If disease resist fails, target is inflicted with PANDEMIC PLAGUE. Every 5 secs, PANDEMIC PLAGUE will try to jump to every living thing within 8 feet radius. All within the radius must roll vs disease resist or be inflicted with the disease including your party group and yourself.  Healer can cast remove disease to cure this disease. Those inflicted with this disease will slowly loose hitpoints over time. (It is a DOT) Those already inflicted with this DOT cannot get it again until it has expired or removed. PANDEMIC PLAGUE lasts 3mins.

(Imagine someone with this DOT walks in a very crowded room or area. muhahaha! *evil grin*)

Really cool idea, but it might turn into this all over again lol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident

This post was edited by Bazgrim at June 2, 2017 9:04 AM PDT
    • 40 posts
    June 6, 2017 4:11 PM PDT

bobwinner said:

Hane said:

When I was a teenager I played a High Elf Paladin in EQ and I had always hoped for a quest to combine my epic (Fiery Defender) with the High Elf racial Paladin epic (Natures Defender), into some sort of greater epic.  Pictured it as a very large greatsword with green flames.  One day it'll exist, let's hope it's in Pantheon!

I like the idea of a Racial Epic quest + Class Epic quest = completing them would unlock a hidden quest, bringing an additional epic² quest, which gives a new epic Race/Class weapon, that we would call Mythic weapon (if I didn't misscount the number of race/class combinations, there would be 66 different Mythic weapons).

That would be f*cking awesome... but probably impossible to make for the dev team...

Well, let me dream on :P

Yeah that'd be awesome!

This post was edited by Hane at June 6, 2017 4:11 PM PDT