Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

If you could create...

• 52 posts
    May 30, 2017 10:17 AM PDT

The Blind Hammer of Hell (after one of my favorite combo albums)

2 handed weapon

Procs

- blind all enemies within melee range

- Wreath player in flames that deal damage to enemies

• 168 posts
    May 30, 2017 10:33 AM PDT

Mother Goose's Talon (Bound Equipment, Quest Reward)

Dmg/Delay: 3/30 (or whatever negligable damage is)

Proc: Mother's Call -- Polymorphs the target into a hen for a random duration based on the intelligence of the target. While the target is morphed, they have defence and attack of a normal hen, but retain their Max HP. Upon expiration of the morph, the target is returned to their original state before morphing (HP is restored to original state as well).

Usable by Monks.... and all Skar

• 69 posts
    May 30, 2017 10:36 AM PDT

(I realize that this is looking ahead to the bard class release)

Name: Le Fol's Staff of the Hyena

Offhand only, blunt

Affect: Increase the duration and range of any mind controlling buff, but if your spell is broken early, you burst out in an uncontrollable fit of laughter and unable to move for 2 seconds. 

• 168 posts
    May 30, 2017 10:49 AM PDT

Verant's Call to Arms

Song

Class: Bard

Race: All

Range: 10m

Effect: Gives all targets in range the illusion Verant's Pin-up (illusion can be seen below).

Varent's Pin-up -- Every 15 seconds the target is moved 3m in a random direction. Target is in a state of confusion and all hate generation and factions are negated (mobs can hurt mobs, players can hurt players). Lasts for 1 minute

Mod Edit: Removed image as per forum guidelines.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 30, 2017 2:46 PM PDT
    • 129 posts
    May 30, 2017 11:04 AM PDT

Lghtngfan said:

bobwinner said:

Moss-Covered Can of Whoop'Ass

DMG : 4

DLY : 10

Proc : Rust, disease DoT, disable natural regen, 1 DMG per tick, makes a CLONK sound when it procs.

WRONG! (lol) ... Anything named "Moss-Covered" must be DMG 1, DLY 1. Because of the twig. ;)

Well, the twig was 3/10 not 1/1... 1 DLY would have been 10 attacks per seconds, each of which could proc double attack or triple attack... imagine the lag attack =P

• 74 posts
    May 30, 2017 2:11 PM PDT

Staff of Summoning -- Wooden staff with 3-pronged tip. Holding a globe, a spiraling ether rotates around the length of the staff.

2H

Instant cast Eye of Zomm, no cooldown

Summoning structure lasts 5 seconds longer

Passive: Your pet explodes on death

• 513 posts
    May 30, 2017 2:48 PM PDT

Remember the scene from Labrynth where the Goblin king is showing off with the crystal ball?  As an Enchanter, I want two of those flowing back and forth over my hands with tiny little sparkles.  I would call it "Ooooh shiney!" - you can add the stats  :)

• 2 posts
    May 30, 2017 3:13 PM PDT

Hammer of Creation

• 316 posts
    May 30, 2017 11:25 PM PDT
    Hand of a Ghoul Sorcerer

I could have my Skar Necro use the actual hand of a powerful ghoul mage/necro/whatever.

It would give intelligence and hp, but drain charisma, strength, agility, dexterity, be heavy for whatever reason, and curse the user with more intense thirst, take some minor DoT in the sunlight, or maybe slowly turn copper/silver in to dust or something.

And it would have an awesome clicky shadow beam magic ability that goes out of its forefinger.

Th curse could use some work..
    • 2752 posts
    May 31, 2017 3:49 PM PDT

Hydra Scourge - 1-Handed Whip

A three tailed whip with serpent heads at the ends. It would have x% chance to proc per hit dealing some direct damage and randomly attempting to apply 1 of three different poisons, a mild poison DoT, a paralyze (increasing mob miss chance and slowing movement speed by 30% for 5 seconds or 3 attacks), or a flash fever (reduced STR/INT for 10 seconds).

• 220 posts
    May 31, 2017 7:56 PM PDT

staff of the haunting lullaby.

Enchanter only 2hb 10atk/35delay - usable - channeled aoe mesmerize 

a staff carved by Mesa Orphans and tempered in the Khaga sands. A long hollow wooden tube meticulously wrapped in dense bone. The tube has holes placed stragecially along its length allowing the weilder to use it as a wind instrument. When played correctly, it emits a low deeply moving, and haunting melody that halts enemies within sound distance and forces them listen intensely until the song ends.  

• 2886 posts
    May 31, 2017 8:15 PM PDT

Larr said:

a staff carved by Mesa Orphans and tempered in the Khaga sands. A long hollow wooden tube meticulously wrapped in dense bone. The tube has holes placed stragecially along its length allowing the weilder to use it as a wind instrument. When played correctly, it emits a low deeply moving, and haunting melody that halts enemies within sound distance and forces them listen intensely until the song ends.  

Cool, but sounds like Bards should be able to use it too!

• 3237 posts
    May 31, 2017 8:16 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Larr said:

That's what I was thinking!

• 3237 posts
    May 31, 2017 8:16 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Larr said:

That's what I was thinking!

• 313 posts
    May 31, 2017 9:07 PM PDT

Caster dagger.  Theme is an old relic used in human sacrifice.  For flavor, spirits of the victims will say something to the wielder at random times.   

• 160 posts
    June 1, 2017 3:18 AM PDT

May Pole

2h Blunt

Dmg: 24

Delay: 30

Effect: Safety Dance

Description: When effect procs, all male combatants must remove helms, hoods, or other headgear (females must dance...and sing).

This post was edited by corpserunner at June 1, 2017 5:54 AM PDT
    • 26 posts
    June 1, 2017 5:55 AM PDT

Slingshot of the Menace

25% chance to stun for 1 second on critical hits.

100% chance to brake a window on a miss.

• 6 posts
    June 1, 2017 8:21 AM PDT

Bulwark of Balance
    Shield (Dwarven Cleric and Paladin Only) 

50% Chance to Deal Radiant Damage

50% Chance to Stun on Shield Bash

-25% Enemy AC (On-Hit Stun) and +25% Self-AC (On-Hit Stun)

"In all things, Balance. Whilst Evil will always be counterweighted by Good, so too must balance be maintained throughout the world of Terminus. If Evil strays too far from its realm, it must be brought to heel. Hold back the tide of darkness and restore the balance of the world with this holy relic of the Dwarven Triumvirate. Lock, Ehn, and Hammur's Will: the Bulwark of Balance."

This post was edited by Wylaf at June 1, 2017 8:23 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    June 1, 2017 9:08 AM PDT

A decent one handed staff for my wizard...with a dragon's head, and possibly rune like carvings along its length, and possibly a glow effect, ethereal light.  That hits when it is supposed hit and not 40 seconds later. 

• 363 posts
    June 1, 2017 9:28 AM PDT

A deadly bow with pure DPS stats for my Ranger, it would be charcoal grey with a black particle effect as the bow string, and an AOE proc for good measure. I'd settle for a vicious single target DoT proc, if the AOE proc is asking too much. :)

• 2138 posts
    June 1, 2017 9:32 AM PDT

Ohanko said:

Slingshot of the Menace

25% chance to stun for 1 second on critical hits.

100% chance to brake a window on a miss.

If a miss and it breaks a window- it procs a Small AE that generates hate towards the group.

I can imagine deep in a cave- slingshot, miss! sound of breaking glass ( where there is no glass) and then screeches in the distance of annoyed goblins running towards you.

Only the tight groups would say " nice pull!" lol

• 220 posts
    June 1, 2017 10:44 AM PDT
    @baz I try to believe in a world where bards wield staffs but I die laughing too often and all these rezes get expensive. I know a bard could learn to play an oboe, I just don't think they would lug it out on adventures to hit people with.
    • 2138 posts
    June 1, 2017 11:07 AM PDT

Larr said: @baz I try to believe in a world where bards wield staffs but I die laughing too often and all these rezes get expensive. I know a bard could learn to play an oboe, I just don't think they would lug it out on adventures to hit people with.

Well, I mean there is some precedent: the cool part in the song "tears of a clown" by Smokey Robinson

and a possible Digeridoo(sp?) aspect.

• 3237 posts
    June 1, 2017 12:35 PM PDT
    I would love to see a weapon that evolves over time, one that harvests the souls of fallen enemies. After X amount of a particular species is vanquished, the weapon would grow in power, becoming more effective against that species. It would essentially be a weapon that can earn the "bane" effect for a variety of species, depending on what it's wielder prioritizes. For added flair, the aura surrounding the weapon would change colors depending on what bane effect is being used at any given time. In an encounter with multiple species, the weapon would dazzle flashes of each color, representative of the species being attacked. Whenever a soul is harvested, there would be a visual effect showing the spirit being wisped away into the hilt.
    • 74 posts
    June 1, 2017 1:39 PM PDT

I don't have a specific weapon in mind just a type! I want to see way more Scythes in game. They are such a sweet looking weapon and aren't utilized a ton in MMOs. Make it happen Kilsin :D