Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

A Challenge for you All

• 19 posts
    March 7, 2017 5:49 AM PST

First Burrower Beast raid :

step 1 - get to the deep

step 2 - get across the invisible bridge!

step 3 - Fight! die rez, repeat, fun!

seriously who thought an invisible bridge was a good idea lol, lots of summoning after that step (not me lol). Lots of fun, chaotic waves, finally killed it and felt seriously badass :)

• 200 posts
    March 7, 2017 10:30 AM PST

Dragon mouth cave… stairwell... Door Opens...."You Flee in terror"… stuck in door. "You are no longer afraid" run back, two swings …"Loading Please wait"

• 319 posts
    March 7, 2017 10:32 AM PST

Maybe it doesn't seem like it should be a fond memory but it is the one that taught me a lot. I was fighting outside qeynos in west karana and after a fight I sat to med near a guard tower. Close to the road.When i revived I read "you have been slain by a hill giant". Followed by a post from another player "hill giant to zone ".  Too late buddy

• 162 posts
    March 7, 2017 9:03 PM PST

Yes! We killed him, can someone cure his DoT tho... Never mind, can someone rez my corpse?

• 5 posts
    March 8, 2017 6:28 AM PST

First time in BB seeing all the groups set up as we moved down, watching trains, falling in pits.

• 11 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:23 AM PST

Besides the epic adventures of kicking snakes

"What the hell is a "charr.. cat people right? meh...? OH GOD THERE IS SO MANY RUN!!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN B@#% RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!"trebuchay!!!!

Seriously guildwars (the first one) was just so much fun for me. I loved the story and the epic fights and when they added hard modes omg it was just a whole new game full of new challenges. Met a ton of friends I still play with in other games today

gw2 is pretty good as well. 

This post was edited by Itchen at March 8, 2017 9:24 AM PST
    • 3016 posts
    March 8, 2017 11:40 AM PST

Calypso said:

Friend to GM  -  "I'm having trouble mounting my pox scarab."

GM - "Maybe he isn't in the mood!"

LOL!

• 12 posts
    March 8, 2017 3:37 PM PST

While adventuring in EQ one day I met a rogue. She peed on my leg. We've been married 8 years today.

• 23 posts
    March 8, 2017 5:18 PM PST

For me it has to be loging into Anarchy Online for the first time,( yes in 2001 - my first ever MMO). Wondering around Tir, seeing other real players in a game - it was a life changing experience and I have been hooked to MMOs ever since. Sure these days it doesn't seem a big deal, but that first MMO is always special.

This post was edited by Mortam at March 8, 2017 5:18 PM PST
    • 61 posts
    March 8, 2017 7:00 PM PST

Camping Raster for my epic. It took 6 days and a half of non stop camping before i got him. I barely slept during those days. I had help from my guild and from total strangers. Once i got Raster, i passed out after drinking some champagne to celebrate with my budies at their house. Slept for nearly 2 days lol

• 39 posts
    March 13, 2017 3:11 PM PDT

Plane Of Hate. Nuff said. Wizzy portal always zoned you into a roaming rat area. EQ1... (nobody move!)

• 668 posts
    March 13, 2017 3:25 PM PDT

I will never forget how long it took to get the Shiny Metallic Robes from this guy...  He was a rare spawn, then on top of that, the Robes were a rare spawn.  I know some people that got the drop right away, I clearly remember it took me awhile to get it.

Screenshot

• 9 posts
    March 13, 2017 5:50 PM PDT

Lost corpse in B.B, P.V.P server, EQ. Really nice ranger saw me sitting naked & offered to help get my body. Gave me 100 plat, I thought I was RICH!!!!!

This post was edited by Padame at March 13, 2017 6:09 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    March 13, 2017 6:15 PM PDT

"You feel yourself starting to appear." ... You have been slain by a Wisp!!

/throws keyboard

• 85 posts
    March 13, 2017 6:46 PM PDT

Drunken raid nights nuff said..

• 3016 posts
    March 13, 2017 8:32 PM PDT

SynMonger said:

While adventuring in EQ one day I met a rogue. She peed on my leg. We've been married 8 years today.

Interesting,  I am guessing she was marking her territory?   *Dances with Wolves*  :P

Cana

• 80 posts
    March 17, 2017 6:18 PM PDT

Too many memories and too many moments that give me a nestalgic feeling.

This post was edited by Makinelly at March 17, 2017 6:20 PM PDT
    • 38 posts
    March 17, 2017 6:27 PM PDT

I was a Dynamis puller in FFXI(twice a week). So many friends made - great times! Way under 25 words.

• 69 posts
    March 21, 2017 8:21 AM PDT

Obtaining Earthcaller after camping PoH minis for 6 months.  Finally completing my epics completed me. Ranger 4 life.

• 690 posts
    March 23, 2017 3:02 AM PDT

I beat a boss, arrived at Anor Londo in Dark Souls One, and looked out over the city.

https://static.trueachievements.com/customimages/050260.jpg

I knew I wanted to explore it.

This post was edited by BeaverBiscuit at March 23, 2017 3:10 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    April 27, 2017 1:48 PM PDT

Participating in an elven celebration (Lord of the Rings Online) and playing a self-texted version of „Into the West“ with some friends of the guild.

• 93 posts
    April 27, 2017 2:47 PM PDT

Best memory (not best accomplishment): when I disconnected at the very moment I zoned on the boat ride between S. Ro and The Overthere. I fell into the water and drowned at the bottom of the ocean. Had no idea where my corpse was when I logged back in. I was a new player at the time and not sure what to do.  I shouted for help and some high level SK came to my rescue, found my corpse and dragged it back to me. 

Reason it's my favorite memory: it showed me there were good, selfless people who played EQ and gave me great hope that I would have many many enjoyable years playing that game.

• 159 posts
    April 27, 2017 4:44 PM PDT

Most rewarding experience: beating Maw of Lorkhaj veteran mode in ESO after months practicing regularly with my guildies. Then making a "group selfie" wearing the skin that was the reward for clearing the trial.

• 17 posts
    April 28, 2017 1:55 AM PDT

There are so many good memories.. but this one does stand out. My guild's first Innoruuk kill and I got the killing blow. 

• 37 posts
    April 28, 2017 4:00 AM PDT

There are so many memories, but running to Oasis to wait for the boat to OT with my brand new Fishing pole and it broke on my first throw is something i will never forget and something i laugh about today but was very annoyed about then :)