Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

A Challenge for you All

• 3237 posts
    March 6, 2017 12:29 PM PST
    Beta testing EQOA Frontiers expansion with my guild and having our members on the back of a retail game box sold all over the world!
    • 129 posts
    March 6, 2017 12:35 PM PST

In the snow covered wildlands of Forochel I was introduced to an elven guardian who would forever stand by me throughout Middle - Earth.

My Wife.

• 441 posts
    March 6, 2017 12:42 PM PST

Any day I got to be main puller. The excitement of running ahead of my team into danger, mezing, snaring and splitting a room of mobs. Be that in a dungeon or PoP. That’s a thrill every second. 

• 34 posts
    March 6, 2017 1:36 PM PST

My first time leading as my guild's new raid leader -- was a good feeling (also a bit daunting) knowing they placed such faith in me.

• 2 posts
    March 6, 2017 1:43 PM PST

Another one..

You have been summoned!
    You were killed by Wuoshi...

SCREW THAT DRAGON!!

This post was edited by Tyvlen at March 6, 2017 1:45 PM PST
    • 511 posts
    March 6, 2017 1:48 PM PST

Running to Blackburrow at 3 Erudite Chanter in Everquest. Didn't bind and died in well. 3 days working back to corpse. It poofed

• 52 posts
    March 6, 2017 1:59 PM PST

Kunark launch on Lockjaw. Grinding to 60, completing my epic and VP key and defeating Phara Dar to complete the expansion all in five days.

• 1618 posts
    March 6, 2017 2:38 PM PST

When my wife and I first got EQ2 Mythicals on the same night, and the ensuing romance.

• 633 posts
    March 6, 2017 3:21 PM PST

Reading about Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen for the first time.  Because for years I've felt let down by the MMO gaming industry with lackluster games.  Please my friends probably are tired of hearing me complain about no games having the staying power that EQ had back in the day.

• 81 posts
    March 6, 2017 3:33 PM PST

First time seeing Cazic-Thule patrolling his domain in PoF behind the giant flame wall.   I was able to feel shear excitement and utter fear simutaneously. 

• 112 posts
    March 6, 2017 3:37 PM PST

Soon after the Velious expansin came out for everquest The guild I had been in 3 years was teaming up with our sister guild for Saturday night raid. Everyone was in a good mood...ok maybe there was few drinks involve but it was "lively" raid.

We were raiding inside Kael ( the giants stronghold ...I hope that was the name). There was also two raids gogn on ....yes and everyone was getting along and joking around in OOC. Then all of sudden I seen shouts of "WTH is avatar of war!!! " I spun around to see what the nosie was about.  Before me taking up my whole screen is one big foot. I started to type to ask who the heck is this?...then I seen that all too familiar statement .... "you had been slain by the avatar of war...loading please wait"

Bodies laid scatter about on all three raids. Three raids licked their wounds and went after this beastly boss. We still failed but all of us where laughing so hard...i even had tears rolling down my face I was laughing so hard. This was the most fun I had at raiding in all my mmos I had played. It was 5 hours of epic raiding and laughing through the entire raid I will never forget that night and friends I had made.

• 264 posts
    March 6, 2017 3:42 PM PST

First Trip to Skyshrine Halls of Testing, Tattered Silk Robe Dropped, Obtained Emeralds, made it thru crazy Maze and got the Awesome "Robe of Icicles".

P.S. That was 25 words. I was excited as that was a fine Wizards Robe at the time.

• 6 posts
    March 6, 2017 3:43 PM PST

Rootrotting HG's while my Rogue friend ran around in wolf form /anon skilling up his pickpocket skill by pickpocketing everyone elses.

• 9115 posts
    March 6, 2017 3:56 PM PST

I am loving the answers folks, nice job! :)

• 84 posts
    March 6, 2017 4:11 PM PST

Camping the Coterie vampires in Everquest's Tenenbrous Mountains for opposing faction gains and PP items when suddenly a never before seen Valdanov Zevfeer appeared.

• 3237 posts
    March 6, 2017 4:18 PM PST

Kilsin said:

I am loving the answers folks, nice job! :)

Awesome post idea!  You realize you have to share your own story in 25 words or less now right?  =D

• 3 posts
    March 6, 2017 5:02 PM PST

Passing out bound at entrance of Karnors. De-leveling 10 levels before GM came to boot me from world.

• 157 posts
    March 6, 2017 7:06 PM PST

EQ blackburrow, day 1 newbie. Tattered armor is all I've seen. All a sudden, a bronze-clad pally with fine steel comes casually strolling through the zone.  Mesmerized. Hooked.

• 578 posts
    March 6, 2017 7:14 PM PST

Reaching the epic, gigantic plot twist in BioShock had me marveling at just how powerful story-telling could be in a video game. LOVED IT!!!

• 93 posts
    March 6, 2017 9:22 PM PST

Any game ever created.  AD&D custom world that a mate DM'd.

Found sceptar for the reward.  A mummy burst from the wall, we on low health, run! Rock to mud floor between slamming walls, squashed mummy.

25 words or under is a challenge indeed.

This post was edited by Vaultarn at March 6, 2017 9:23 PM PST
    • 432 posts
    March 6, 2017 9:31 PM PST

Kilsin said:

In 25 words or less, explain your single best memory in any game ever created and include why you feel it was your best memory. :)

I responded on Facebook already, but my husband didn't so I'm asking him (right now infact, and he's sitting behind me just pondering. Wonder how long I'm going to sit here actually. *whistles* and I just got in trouble for reading what I just wrote out loud. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh boy.)

Camping Parties where we would go and just have fun. We called it padded room night because #inebriation. Castle Seiges were great in L2 also!

-Jeff

• 2 posts
    March 7, 2017 12:43 AM PST

Day 1 of Everquest Online Adventures on PS/2. Wonderful community, amazing gameplay for it's time, and the confused insanity of "everyone-is-a-newbie".

• 84 posts
    March 7, 2017 3:11 AM PST

Brand new Half-Elf, running to Rivervale. See two people in the karanas on the path. Ask for direction. They're bandits, direct me back to Qhills.

Edit: Exactly 25.

This post was edited by Reafwalk at March 7, 2017 3:11 AM PST
    • 288 posts
    March 7, 2017 3:29 AM PST

Landing final Shock of Lightning on a level 12 warrior twink, looting corpse and seeing Fungi Tunic.. taking it and basking in all my glory.

• 3 posts
    March 7, 2017 4:56 AM PST

1999 lvl 4 Paladin, someone gave me a Weapon!!! WOOOOW this was a massive upgrade to my rusty .....  1 Day later the Weapon was gone ... /panic on

Finally i found out summoned Weapons are not for ever :-)