Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

So, what are you all playing now?

• 208 posts
    February 5, 2016 7:19 PM PST

With the Overwatch beta about to start back up, if I get a key I will be playing the hell out of that. Had a blast with it during a weekend beta they had.

• 109 posts
    February 8, 2016 5:38 AM PST
    Created a toon on the new TLP server in eq. Old account, new toon heh, it's been awhile but hopefully this will ride me over until alpha/beta
    • 10 posts
    February 8, 2016 11:41 AM PST

Ark, good game

• 149 posts
    February 8, 2016 12:26 PM PST

The Elder Scrolls Online

• 2 posts
    February 9, 2016 11:17 AM PST

Vermintide

• 511 posts
    February 10, 2016 12:39 PM PST

XCOM2, Rise of Tomb Raider and some Diablo 3 and HOTS for me.

• 2419 posts
    February 10, 2016 1:50 PM PST

I'm playing "The Waiting Game".  Odd game really because they are no buttons to push or even any user interface.  There is a timer in the game that instead of counting down, counts up.

• 96 posts
    February 11, 2016 2:15 AM PST

I'm in a stale spot right now with gaming. I really wanted to do the EQ TLP thing again but I didn't make it to Kunark because I feel the company screwed that up. I've since gotten back into LoL here and there and TESO casually. D3 some too.

Pantheon is really the only promising title for me. Everything else coming out soon isn't my style and will likely be a waste of money (yet again).

• 79 posts
    February 12, 2016 9:14 AM PST

Revising my original post to say that I am only playing some sports games casually at this point. I have no plans to get dedicated to any other games before Pantheon. I'd like to take the opportunity to get some professional certs before any alpha/beta testing is available so I can properly dedicate what little time I have to play. I'm not a big gamer these days.

• 1468 posts
    February 17, 2016 11:04 PM PST

Paradox grand strategy games like Victoria 2, Hearts of Iron 3 and Crusader Kings 2. They are the only games that give me that feeling of depth that a decent MMO gives me. I'm looking forward to going back and completing Morrowind though as I never played it when it came out. That should keep me busy for 100 odd hours to get the full play through of the game :). Plus there are loads of mods to install as well. Might even go for a complete run through of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim back to back. Now that would be pretty epic.

• 781 posts
    February 18, 2016 12:12 AM PST

Still playing World of Warships.........

• 12 posts
    February 20, 2016 8:05 PM PST

Been playing Everquest 2 off and on along with mini games in between like hidden objects and other ones.

• 49 posts
    February 21, 2016 10:44 AM PST

Verminetide and Firefall > If you like shooters and MMOs FireFall is great. Huge open world dungeons gear and one raid zone atm. They are about to release a new expac adding more lvls and end game content. Plus its free to play on steam. If anyone plays hit me up on Rhumgar we could always use veteran MMO players in the army.

This post was edited by Theun at February 21, 2016 10:47 AM PST
    • 19 posts
    February 23, 2016 8:31 PM PST

Firefall and BDO during its beta and will play it come live, ESO and dabble in Marvel Heroes.

• 14 posts
    February 23, 2016 9:17 PM PST

RIFT, The Secret World, and Blade & Soul are what I'm bouncing between most right now. A couple guildies decided to try TSW for the first time, so I've been playing nightyly with them the past two weeks.

• 366 posts
    February 24, 2016 4:53 AM PST

Organic said:

A couple guildies decided to try TSW for the first time, so I've been playing nightyly with them the past two weeks.

I had a lot of fun in that game, played it before and after launch. I will hit that again maybe later this year during a lull.

Halak said:

Ark, good game

Another game I am saving for when I have a lull - I have heard good things.

A couple of friends and I will be playing The Division and Black Desert this coming month. We will take them as long as they will hold our interests.  I do look forward to the day that Pantheon grabs me and I dont have to game hop.

• 430 posts
    February 24, 2016 5:59 AM PST

Project Gorgon its a addictive game ,  at time even hilarious  . 

• 10 posts
    February 28, 2016 10:32 PM PST

FFXIV, League of Legends, and XCOM2 probably the most at the moment.

Smatterings of revisiting Fallout 4 and Dragon Age: Inquisition as well too.

• 47 posts
    February 29, 2016 1:29 AM PST

Fear the Kodiak!..and PGI's ghost heat replacement, but we shall not speak of that.

Also, Season 5 has given the Crusader his balls back, finally.

• 170 posts
    February 29, 2016 7:44 AM PST

Not playing anything and its killing me. I log into EQ1 and 2 occasional just to see my toons and remind me a game is coming that will be great. Tried to get the VG emulator to work but can't find the version to use because the boxed one is a no go. So looks like I'll be playing Black Desert till I get bored because at least it's not easy mode. Well at least thats what youtube says.

• 308 posts
    February 29, 2016 10:11 AM PST

Finally had to quit EQ1 after the last expansion.  Was playing season 5 in D3, but there is a disconnect bug that they refuse to believe is their problem since it's 100% repeatable for me with one class and build, now i am playing Rift and loving it.

• 7 posts
    February 29, 2016 12:29 PM PST

I play EQ2 the most these days, plus i test Landmark and H1Z1 a few times a week.