Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

A game or THE game ?

• 18 posts
    November 6, 2018 4:54 AM PST
    This will be THE game as long as they stick to EQ style combat, to EQ death penalty at its harshest. No yellow arrow showing you step by step quest direction. Make every class be themselves. Simple is better, stick to making a new Everquest truely and you have a Gem that we’ve all be looking for. If you listen to these people wishing for upgraded combat systems and flashier experiences with less harsh death penalties and wings on their characters you will just have any other game and it will fail. Have Real GM events like we used to have in EQ. Stick to your original mission and all of the old school EQ and MMORPG players will pay monthly subscriptions forever most of us now that were grown I’m sure would gladly donate to help kee this game thrive as long as it is what it is intended to be. I’ve been waiting 20years for another Everquest. I’m now 40, I don’t want to wait another 20
    • 18 posts
    November 6, 2018 4:54 AM PST
    This will be THE game as long as they stick to EQ style combat, to EQ death penalty at its harshest. No yellow arrow showing you step by step quest direction. Make every class be themselves. Simple is better, stick to making a new Everquest truely and you have a Gem that we’ve all be looking for. If you listen to these people wishing for upgraded combat systems and flashier experiences with less harsh death penalties and wings on their characters you will just have any other game and it will fail. Have Real GM events like we used to have in EQ. Stick to your original mission and all of the old school EQ and MMORPG players will pay monthly subscriptions forever most of us now that were grown I’m sure would gladly donate to help kee this game thrive as long as it is what it is intended to be. I’ve been waiting 20years for another Everquest. I’m now 40, I don’t want to wait another 20