Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Terminus, do you like the name?

• 42 posts
    March 1, 2019 11:43 AM PST

McQuaidia

• 1 posts
    March 1, 2019 1:19 PM PST

I think any change to the name of the world at this point would only serve to make two groups of people, the ones who preferred terminus and the ones who prefer the new one, theres really no reason for the 'world name' to be super unique especially since they've given a solid reason for the name choice which (at least to me) makes perfect sense.

• 6 posts
    March 2, 2019 11:07 PM PST

Do you guys remember the movie Avatar where the good guys were searching for unobtanium? Well, I loved the movie but I seriously hated that they decided to call something unobtanium. 

Right or wrong the world name of Terminus gives me the same reaction as the whole unobtanium thing did.

• 174 posts
    March 3, 2019 10:36 AM PST

smashtooth said:

Do you guys remember the movie Avatar where the good guys were searching for unobtanium? Well, I loved the movie but I seriously hated that they decided to call something unobtanium. 

Right or wrong the world name of Terminus gives me the same reaction as the whole unobtanium thing did.

I knocked a 1/2 star off my personal reveiw of Avatar for that exact reason. What a lazy name...

• 303 posts
    March 3, 2019 4:29 PM PST

I don't care, names mean nothing to me except the thing that has the name. If Terminus is nice I'll like it, even if the change the name to LARP Creeps Tycoon.

• 1 posts
    March 4, 2019 6:06 AM PST
    Wasn't Terminus also the name of the world in Rift? Not a fan of the name myself.