Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Campsite ability?

• 3 posts
    July 6, 2017 6:58 AM PDT

Thoughts on having the ability to set up a campsite that you and your party can use as a bind point in the world. That way you can setup the campsite out side a dungeon to spawn at so you don't have to run all they way from a inn or binder in town. It makes sense to me to setup a campsite at the base of a mountain so i have a ralley point to go to after exploring for a while and it would give you more a adventure feel to your character. With the bonus of it being a spawn point it could have like a 2 hour recast time or something so you don't keep spamming it while you go into a dungeon and it could also have a duration to it.

• 633 posts
    • 422 posts
    July 6, 2017 7:58 AM PDT

I don't think they would want to build in a way to trivialize corpse runs being as thats kind of a "feature" they are selling. They WANT you to have to run from the nearest city. Its part of the death penalty. Camp sites might make it into the game in some form. It would be a neat idea at the least. Maybe provide some small bonus to regen or some minor buffs maybe. Binding though I would think is out.

• 1281 posts
    July 6, 2017 8:02 AM PDT

I would not be surprised if something similar makes it into the game. Brad really like this idea when it was suggested on the VG forums; going as far as as pointing it out as an example of a great community idea.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at July 6, 2017 8:02 AM PDT
    • 1095 posts
    July 6, 2017 9:56 AM PDT

bigdogchris said:

I would not be surprised if something similar makes it into the game. Brad really like this idea when it was suggested on the VG forums; going as far as as pointing it out as an example of a great community idea.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2092/rest-area/view/post_id/36830