Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Which Location and Why?

• 839 posts
    April 7, 2017 12:11 AM PDT

Definitely keen to go down into that cave mate! Why? Always more CC opportunities for an enchanter inside a dungeon :)

• 523 posts
    April 7, 2017 1:09 AM PDT

That cave is from the Cohh stream right?  Where you get the quest to find the brother and he sends you into the cave to stop the evil, and the boss spawns all the adds?  Feel like that's the entrance to that mini-dungeon.

So, that's the obvious choice for me.  Thar be lewt in dere.

• 9115 posts
    April 7, 2017 3:07 AM PDT

Mathir said:

That cave is from the Cohh stream right?  Where you get the quest to find the brother and he sends you into the cave to stop the evil, and the boss spawns all the adds?  Feel like that's the entrance to that mini-dungeon.

So, that's the obvious choice for me.  Thar be lewt in dere.

Yes, that is correct, just a different wing of the cave :)

• 261 posts
    April 7, 2017 6:03 PM PDT

Who keeps lighting the torches or are they everlasting torches. Never seem to go out...

Would like to find the source of these magic tourches so need to explore the cave.

• 74 posts
    April 7, 2017 6:22 PM PDT

The lake on the central part of the bridge...where we'll be able to summon the Thronefast Lake Kraken...right?

• 34 posts
    April 7, 2017 10:01 PM PDT

The third one has a certain majestic appeal to it. It also looks like it would be very safe (well-fortified) -- a good location to rest, maybe restock on wares for the road, chat up some people, mellow out and enjoy the sights and sounds, etc.

Yes. That's where I'm at.

And if I'm not permitted on the grounds, then I'll have to reconsider my options (ie. recruit some help in brute-forcing my way through the gates).

• 172 posts
    April 10, 2017 4:16 PM PDT

I would go on a website and find out where the min/maxers told me I should go.  After that, I would check on chat to see which one was more popular and if I could get some free powerleveling from a higher level player.  With some he...   Oooops. 

I mean, I would go to the castle because I really like the lore behind it.

Joking aside, I would want to go into the dark cave entrance since it just screams "explore me, I have many treasures and good times, and corpse runs, and such...."

• 393 posts
    April 10, 2017 4:20 PM PDT

I like the first one because of the obvious options. I could mozey around outside the ruins or go for a deep dive it suits me.

• 3016 posts
    April 11, 2017 11:23 AM PDT

The picture with the bridge and castle.   I'd be diving in and swimming underwater looking for secret caves,  possibly discovering pirranha and getting the heck out of there.   Then I would check the whole place out..castle etc.    After a while I'd settle myself on the bridge to see what kind of fish I could catch.  :)

• 264 posts
    April 12, 2017 12:58 PM PDT

The first one, because I need to know who's Face is painted on the Shield and try to take that info and make something of it.

• 72 posts
    April 12, 2017 8:48 PM PDT

I smell adventure.  I'd go with an errie, dark cave anyday.  In vanguard, I always loved spelunking into the depths of her caves... never knowing what I might find.  That, and the ambiant music was pretty good.  It really set the mood.