Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Which Location and Why?

• 9115 posts
    April 6, 2017 3:56 AM PDT

If you could choose to visit one of these locations right now, which one would you pick and why? #PRF

Image may contain: sky, mountain, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: night and outdoor

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 6, 2017 3:57 AM PDT
    • 624 posts
    April 6, 2017 4:07 AM PDT

Thronefast lake, out on the bridge.  Looks like an idyllic spot to take my boots off, spend a lazy day fishing while composing new songs.  Bards need to relax & recharge now and then in order to make their group look good, while looking good.

• 78 posts
    April 6, 2017 4:29 AM PDT

That dungeon entrance ... today is a good day to die!

• 483 posts
    April 6, 2017 4:32 AM PDT

The first image, I don't have the slightest idea of what if might be, is it a sanctuary, a dungeon entrance, a shrine, a a wizard port location, a guards outpost, lookout tower, I wanna know.

• 13 posts
    April 6, 2017 4:45 AM PDT

The cave tunnel with worked stone pillars.  Who built down here and why?  Are they still here or is this a place long forgotten?

• 112 posts
    April 6, 2017 5:04 AM PDT

As a paladin I am drawn toward the first location.  It appears to be a mausoleum with the wooden fence delineating the surronding area as sacred ground.  A high perception may reveal a unique skill/spell within, only one way to find out.

• 17 posts
    April 6, 2017 5:19 AM PDT

The 3rd one, without hesitation. Great landscape, great distance of view, ramparts. For some reason I love cities within ramparts in my MMOs.

(San d'Oria, here I come!)

This post was edited by Kaeril at April 6, 2017 8:28 AM PDT
    • 542 posts
    April 6, 2017 5:27 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

If you could choose to visit one of these locations right now, which one would you pick and why? #PRF

I really like the other pictures

Sometimes in life you have to take a jump in order to get somewhere.Fingers crossed it is a treasure room and not hundreds of pikes that will be impaling my skull soon

• 248 posts
    April 6, 2017 5:56 AM PDT

I'm going underground to hunt for buried treasures !

-sorte.

• 1921 posts
    April 6, 2017 7:04 AM PDT

The dungeon, because at least there would be a chance to see something unexpected, challenging or new.

• 2886 posts
    April 6, 2017 7:09 AM PDT

Is the first one an entrance to a dungeon? If so, then that's where I'd go. If not, then I'd go to the cave! I don't like open spaces. Dungeons are more fun :)

• 129 posts
    April 6, 2017 7:14 AM PDT

First one. Looks more interesting than a cave entrance or a shopping mall.

• 77 posts
    April 6, 2017 8:41 AM PDT

Cave entrance, dwarves can find mineral there to craft something out of, or we could just bring it down with our hammers.

• 110 posts
    April 6, 2017 8:55 AM PDT

I want to walk across that bridge! I want to be able to enjoy the architecture from one side and the forest (I assume) from the other side.

• 159 posts
    April 6, 2017 9:48 AM PDT

Hm... A dark cave... Imagine the big fat loot inside! I want this one!

On the other hand... That looks like an ancient ruin. I wonder if it's a tomb and if there's any treasure? I choose this one!

Image may contain: sky, mountain, outdoor and nature

Aw, shucks! I guess I could pick both and unleash the alts... Or even better... Did my pledge come with two accounts? It did! I can do both AT THE SAME TIME if I can just manage to balance the laptop on my lap while I sit on the couch in front of the TV. Anyone know if the gameplay actually requires two hands? I'm thinking I could practice using a mouse on either hand.

• 319 posts
    April 6, 2017 10:27 AM PDT

The first one for me. Although the dungeon and the lake scenes are truly inviting I chose the outdoor scenery for my druid. Less chance of getting crunched by hidden mobs around the corner and a lot more scenery to explore.

• 232 posts
    April 6, 2017 10:50 AM PDT

I'd pick the cave.  Looks scary, and we all know the best treasures are hidden in scary locations D:

• 144 posts
    April 6, 2017 11:34 AM PDT

I'd pull a classic Captain Kirk kobayashi maru and visit all three.

• 542 posts
    April 6, 2017 11:41 AM PDT

Portalgun said:

visit all three.

good choice, we all meet at the entrance,go for a swim  ,sunbath on the rocks in fronty of the lake

then get drunk in order to finally stumble inside the pit to either jump down to meet doom ,or roll in treasure <333

• 441 posts
    April 6, 2017 12:01 PM PDT

The hole in the ground/dungeon. I am always up for a good dungeon crawl. =-)

• 154 posts
    April 6, 2017 6:32 PM PDT

I'd chose the Cave of course! Just think of the thrill of the unknown.... lost civilizations, long buried ruins and all sorts adventures are within the depths below lol. Emm... /rubs hands greedily...... treasures beyond our wildest dreams...... Hey everyone! Just think of it! Who wants to join me? I'll be an Enchanter... I'll really need help.....picture this as a road paving the way to Renoun, Glory, Wealth ( more than enough to buy drinks at every tavern as we drink to our tales worthy of drink and song lol ) Oh, l forgot..... the best of all..... legendary items of power awaid us, if we seize this moment and step forward...onwards... to our destiny! Ehh... we need a Warrior to go 1st...a Rogue would be nice...cause of traps lol Come on guys whose LFG wanting to go?

• 2138 posts
    April 6, 2017 6:37 PM PDT

The last one, so I can go inside and ask around and figure out what is going on in the area and maybe find out how far away the cave is, or how far away that tomb-looking entrance, is from that town..

• 430 posts
    April 6, 2017 7:12 PM PDT

First one , its a shaman temple where i can learn everything there is to know about PROTF :P

• 9115 posts
    April 6, 2017 11:27 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Is the first one an entrance to a dungeon? If so, then that's where I'd go. If not, then I'd go to the cave! I don't like open spaces. Dungeons are more fun :)

It is kind of like a small temple/place of worship in a small town :)

• 3237 posts
    April 6, 2017 11:50 PM PDT

My initial instinct was the first picture because it kind of looks like a doorway in between the steps, almost as if it could lead to some underground ruins.  I figured I'd probably find better treasure there than the cave due to the architecure and the fact that it kind of resembles a hidden entrance of sorts ... Open Sesame?

After reading that it's actually a place of worship, and I don't want to pillage a place like that, especially in a small town ... (or do I ...?  Hello, Ogre lore) I would have to opt for the traditional cave entrance.  You can see something off in the distance near the end of that tunnel, and it really creates the urge to want to turn that corner and see what's hidden down there.  There are torches illuminating the entrance, after all.

Cities are fun, of course, but unless the guards are KoS to me there, I wouldn't get the thrill of danger that I'm really hoping to see present in Terminus.  At the same time, though, I would imagine that these areas are not yet populated with either loot or NPC's, so in the current state of the game, I think I would find more enjoyment in checking out the beautiful architecure of the castle, towers, city life, etc.

Thanks Kilsin, now it appears that I just can't make up my mind.  #3 wins after a bit of internal deliberation.  Thank you for creating a post like this ... it was fun!