Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The next stream-what would you like to see?

• 432 posts
    April 12, 2017 7:59 PM PDT

Aradune said:

Dullahan said:

What I would like to see is new stuff. Especially new zones, but also new classes and mechanics.

What I don't want to see is time wasted showing the exact same things we've seen in previous streams. While some people, especially the newer followers of the game may enjoy that, many will interpret that as a lack of progress.

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Ok if we analys the wording used here. we see there is a pattern. Just look

I don'T think yoU'Ll be disappoinTEd.

The letters T, U, L, T, E ... all that is missing is the letter R. And R can be short for are.

OMG R is also ARE

TU-R-TLE

GUYS!

THE NEXT STREAM THERE WILL BE A TURTLE!

@_@

-Todd

• 1468 posts
    April 12, 2017 8:00 PM PDT

tehtawd said:

Aradune said:

Dullahan said:

What I would like to see is new stuff. Especially new zones, but also new classes and mechanics.

What I don't want to see is time wasted showing the exact same things we've seen in previous streams. While some people, especially the newer followers of the game may enjoy that, many will interpret that as a lack of progress.

The letters T, U, L, T, E ... all that is missing is the letter R. And R can be short for are.

OMG R is also ARE

TU-R-TLE

GUYS!

@_@

-Todd

I have no words for how to respond to this :).

• 384 posts
    April 12, 2017 9:53 PM PDT

tehtawd said:

Aradune said:

Dullahan said:

OMG R is also ARE

TU-R-TLE

GUYS!

@_@

-Todd

I think your analysis is off a bit. It's clear to me that once you rearrange the letters in Aradune's post what he is trying to say is - "I sold kidney to build Pantheon, tip."   I don't think we should ever question the man's passion and dedication to our game. Just support him. And do so soon. *whisper* I think he may be a little nuts.  ;)

• 316 posts
    April 13, 2017 12:28 AM PDT

Malsirian said:

It's clear to me that once you rearrange the letters in Aradune's post what he is trying to say is - "I sold kidney to build Pantheon, tip."   I don't think we should ever question the man's passion and dedication to our game. Just support him. And do so soon. *whisper* I think he may be a little nuts.  ;)

Haha!

• 3016 posts
    April 13, 2017 10:05 AM PDT

tehtawd said:

Aradune said:

Dullahan said:

OMG R is also ARE

TU-R-TLE

GUYS!

@_@

-Todd

~~I love turtles~~  hummm subliminal messaging?  *looks at VR team*   it's okay I'm already in,  hook, line, and sinker lol

Cana

• 1281 posts
    April 17, 2017 8:30 AM PDT

Dullahan said:

Not seeing new stuff wouldn't bother me at all.

A lot of work being done is "behind the scenes", like coding. Much like the plumbing and electrical in your home, you don't see it and it's hard to show off, but it's critical to the operation. There may be chunks of time where little visable work is done but a lot of coding/mechanics are being implimented.

New graphics can be a low priority this early in a games development to show off.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at April 17, 2017 8:32 AM PDT
    • 264 posts
    April 17, 2017 5:55 PM PDT

tehtawd said:

Aradune said:

Dullahan said:

OMG R is also ARE

TU-R-TLE

GUYS!

@_@

-Todd

>Blink<

Ummm, I think I heard that the Dark Myr will have a Sea Turtle Mount, I bet they show the Turtle Mount !

This post was edited by Skycaster at April 17, 2017 5:56 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    April 17, 2017 6:19 PM PDT
    • 2138 posts
    April 17, 2017 7:22 PM PDT

Skycaster said:

tehtawd said:

Aradune said:

Dullahan said:

OMG R is also ARE

TU-R-TLE

GUYS!

@_@

-Todd

>Blink<

Ummm, I think I heard that the Dark Myr will have a Sea Turtle Mount, I bet they show the Turtle Mount !

Noggins!

- 'dude!'

*bonk*

• 9115 posts
    • 393 posts
    April 17, 2017 10:15 PM PDT

Any new class really, one or two new races, and a new location. Also, a deeper dive into non-combat game mechanics (tradeskills, trading/merchants, NPC interactions, environmental stuff)!