Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What will tomorrow bring?

• 121 posts
    January 26, 2017 12:26 PM PST
    Tomorrow is Friday, sounds like a good day for a class reveal. Only have 3 of 12 so far. ;)
    • 294 posts
    January 26, 2017 2:20 PM PST

You have good a point! Last one back is a rotten egg :D

I wonder if we could use that rotten egg to entice a griffon to come close. A handful of those feathers might make someone's arrows fly straight enough so the guy in plate doesn't get all the work.

• 8 posts
    January 26, 2017 2:51 PM PST

I know the game isn't ready for the masses but wouldn't it be nice if they would give us a small piece to play. Call it Ground Hog Day {like the movie} where each time we log on we get a new fresh start and can play, talk and adventure in the real world of Pantheon until that one day when the game if finally released. Forums are nice but in game forum would be awesome.

• 839 posts
    January 26, 2017 3:11 PM PST

Awesome looking shots mate!  The lighting is really nice and where the shadows fall from the buildings blocking the sun feels very real.  I also really like the way the characters look like they are part of the world and dont look like they are pasted in on top, very nice!!!

• 59 posts
    January 26, 2017 3:18 PM PST

This didnt help me get of the hype train! Im so sick of waiting for pantheon i want it now lol. anyway beautiful pics and i cant wait to explore this world!

• 220 posts
    January 26, 2017 5:27 PM PST

Sleep well, feathered beast.
    Our sun sets gold on your hallowed home.
    Teach your babies to fly and feast
    for tommorrow they dine alone.

-Gammy Wildwit

This post was edited by Larr at January 26, 2017 5:28 PM PST
    • 138 posts
    January 26, 2017 6:48 PM PST

Kilsin said:

As the sun goes down on another action-packed day in Terminus, we often ask ourselves what adventures tomorrow will bri....oh look, a Griffon!

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: sky, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor

I hope the new forums have a "LOVE" button... so I could <3 each picture individually!!! 

• 2886 posts
    January 27, 2017 2:13 AM PST

streeg said: Tomorrow is Friday, sounds like a good day for a class reveal. Only have 3 of 12 so far. ;)

This!

• 780 posts
    January 27, 2017 9:37 AM PST

So, it's definitely tomorrow now...what's the answer to this riddle?

• 3016 posts
    January 27, 2017 11:22 AM PST

Kilsin said:

As the sun goes down on another action-packed day in Terminus, we often ask ourselves what adventures tomorrow will bri....oh look, a Griffon!

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: sky, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor

Gorgeous..I am running out of adjectives....Griffons great!    But Kilsin...do our dragons fly too? :D    "Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons..for thou art crunchy and go good with ketchup!!"  :)

• 3016 posts
    January 27, 2017 11:26 AM PST

Nimryl said:

Kilsin said:

Forget the griffon! Come on! We need to move/get ready for what comes out at night; never mind the day. ;)

Ahhh yes,  will there be areas like Kithicor,  where one needs to hug the zone wall and hope the nasty undead don't find you..before you get to the Halfling village? :D