Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Trading options/methods

This topic has been closed.
    • 249 posts
    September 6, 2016 10:24 PM PDT
    Has the economy of the game been discussed? I've only recently stumbled onto Pantheon, but i love everything ive found so far. I haven't read anything about a Bazaar system or EC tunnel style trading (by far my favorite!). Curious what kind of trading people like to do and if it's been discussed
    • 93 posts
    September 7, 2016 12:13 AM PDT

A couple of threads I know of discussing trading:

DEATH TO THE AUCTION HOUSE

&

My Vision For Trading in Pantheon

~~~ <()> ~~~
    Valor and virtue ride with me, my blade defends the helpless,
    my might upholds the weak, my words speak only truth,
    my wrath undoes the wicked!
    <~ Vaultarn Stormborn ~>

• 2756 posts
    September 7, 2016 1:48 AM PDT

Yeah there's been a few threads.  Personally, I think the EC tunnel feeling is nostalgia.  Go play EQ P99 and you soon remember how painful it was to actually have to travel all the way to EC every time you wanted a chance of selling something only to sit around for an hour and not be able to sell much and have to go to the bank and deposit it all and repeat the process the next day.  Double the pain if you're evil and/or not based near EC.

Most agree though that a full auction house experience is not desirable.

I think some kind of paid for trading hub that it easy to travel to and has a searchable/filterable noticeboard type thing is best.

• 9115 posts
    September 7, 2016 2:58 AM PDT

As pointed out by Vaultarn and Disposalist, we already have several threads on this topic so I will need to go ahead and close this one down, please use the search function prior to creating a new thread as more times than not you will find someone has already started a discussion on the same topic as these forums have been active for almost 3 years :)