Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Game Status?

• 441 posts
    February 8, 2017 10:36 AM PST

I think its nice to be hungry for updates. I would love a sit down with Brad and ask whats going on what the Bard class =-) We do need to see we are backing a indy MMO. Their time and funds are mostly fixed and accounted for. That being said, can we give them space to do the job they need to do? Not the extras we think they should do. Be sure, they are as excited to tell us about the game as we are to hear about it. It will come.

• 1778 posts
    February 8, 2017 11:09 AM PST
    Well the newsletter should be out next week. Might get some juicy info.
    • 441 posts
    February 8, 2017 11:12 AM PST

Amsai said: Well the newsletter should be out next week. Might get some juicy info.

Some reasons I get no emails from Pantheon no matter what I am subbed to. Do they post the newletters on the forums?

• 563 posts
    February 8, 2017 11:13 AM PST

Nanfoodle said:

Amsai said: Well the newsletter should be out next week. Might get some juicy info.

Some reasons I get no emails from Pantheon no matter what I am subbed to. Do they post the newletters on the forums?

Newletters get posted to the forums too :) To the News and Announcments section :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/1/news-and-announcements

• 441 posts
    February 8, 2017 11:19 AM PST

Rachael said:

Nanfoodle said:

Newletters get posted to the forums too :) To the News and Announcments section :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/1/news-and-announcements

THANKS =-)

• 9115 posts
    February 8, 2017 4:39 PM PST

oneADseven said:

Kilsin said:

oneADseven said: I would like an update on the big update we were supposed to get last week. Don't take this the wrong way ... I was happy to have an ETA in the first place. I would rather have an ETA and then things be delayed than have no ETA at all. But last week was last week ... have things changed? Will it be this week? Next (next) week? Did I misinterpret the message?

The only update we are releasing is the FAQ and Class/Race combos, while we still work hard towards the next stream and the new forums (both do not have ETAs currently but are not too far away), there is nothing else, so I am not sure what you mean?

The updated FAQ is what I was referencing.  Brad responded to one of my posts on another thread when this was first mentioned, and went so far as to say that it would be a "beefy" update.  I think an updated FAQ would give all of us plenty of new information to digest and keep us busy while we oh so patiently wait for the most anticipated MMO of the year to become a reality.

Ahh, ok cool, well it is already a beefy update compared to what our FAQ was and is now plus we have more coming, so it is definitely to be considered "beefy" :)

Last Revision: January 17, 2017

We are in the process of adding more now, so over the next few weeks it will roll out with some other minor changes.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 8, 2017 4:40 PM PST
    • 595 posts
    February 8, 2017 5:22 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Ahh, ok cool, well it is already a beefy update compared to what our FAQ was and is now plus we have more coming, so it is definitely to be considered "beefy" :)

Last Revision: January 17, 2017

We are in the process of adding more now, so over the next few weeks it will roll out with some other minor changes.

Somehow I missed this, so thanks for clarifying.  And you're right Kils, it is quite beefy lol.  This new FAQ will give me something to pick at tomorrow during work heh.

• 2752 posts
    February 8, 2017 5:51 PM PST

Unacceptable! Can we get changes to the FAQ listed here as patch notes? Gotta get a fix!  /s  ;)

Guess I'll be reading the FAQ again tomorrow while at work. 

• 2138 posts
    February 8, 2017 7:19 PM PST

With projects- as I am finding out at work- the weeks go like days! So if you suggest an April Target now, you think- oh sure, I should be able to do that and then before you know it, its March.

• 134 posts
    February 8, 2017 11:15 PM PST

I want them to take their time long enough to squeeze in Bard and Necromancer.

• 9115 posts
    February 9, 2017 1:27 AM PST

Iksar said:

Unacceptable! Can we get changes to the FAQ listed here as patch notes? Gotta get a fix!  /s  ;)

We have something else for you all in the upcoming Newsletter, so stay tuned ;)

• 556 posts
    February 9, 2017 11:56 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Iksar said:

Release dates or riot, Kilsin! The Skar will mount the heads of every captured rogue on pikes as a reminder to all who oppose us and delay our envitable conquest of this new found world!

• 2752 posts
    February 9, 2017 12:10 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Iksar said:

Hopefully it is the compromising 4k screenshot of Brad for 4000 followers on Twitter. ;)

• 3016 posts
    February 9, 2017 1:57 PM PST

I've been hanging out here for three years now give or take another few days,  yes am always excited about new..news, developments.    Just a wee bit more time,  and we (VIPs and others that can do pre-alpha test)  will be knee-deep in testing.  First or Second quarter.    I'll be here. :)

• 3016 posts
    February 9, 2017 2:02 PM PST

Enitzu said:

Kilsin said:

Iksar said:

Release dates or riot, Kilsin! The Skar will mount the heads of every captured rogue on pikes as a reminder to all who oppose us and delay our envitable conquest of this new found world!

Uh oh!  you can run but you can't hide, Kilsin..is stealth mode implemented yet? :D   *laughs*

• 9115 posts
    February 9, 2017 4:04 PM PST

Enitzu said:

Kilsin said:

Iksar said:

/equip riot shield

/GM buff

/GM invis

Sit back and watch the world burn! :D

• 801 posts
    February 9, 2017 4:14 PM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

I've been hanging out here for three years now give or take another few days,  yes am always excited about new..news, developments.    Just a wee bit more time,  and we (VIPs and others that can do pre-alpha test)  will be knee-deep in testing.  First or Second quarter.    I'll be here. :)

Yup you where one of the first, I kept my eye on the game pretty much same time. I did not start to back it until i found out more.

Glad i did, and thank you for being here so long.

• 3852 posts
    February 9, 2017 7:15 PM PST

The activity of these forums is an encouragement for new people to pledge - shows that there are a lot of people that not only are interested but think this is a real game not vaporware. I know if there was one post a day I would have been less likely to pledge. So you old-timers deserve credit for helping to keep things going in more ways than just the pledges you made.

• 2886 posts
    February 10, 2017 5:01 AM PST

Kilsin, will there will a list of "patch notes" (for lack of a better term) when all these changes/new information is released? Just so we don't miss anything like:

-FAQ updated

-new screenshots posted

etc. etc.

• 142 posts
    February 10, 2017 5:57 AM PST

dorotea said:

The activity of these forums is an encouragement for new people to pledge - shows that there are a lot of people that not only are interested but think this is a real game not vaporware. I know if there was one post a day I would have been less likely to pledge. So you old-timers deserve credit for helping to keep things going in more ways than just the pledges you made.

Did you just call Canadina old?

• 3016 posts
    February 10, 2017 10:34 AM PST

Homercles said:

dorotea said:

Did you just call Canadina old?

LOL!!  Age is a state of mind :)   I'm 63 years young.   There are more here than just me..cheering on Pantheon and the VR team.    There were some really rough times at the start,  but things are humming along much better now.  :)   Keep the faith..this game will release,  all we have to do is show our support. :)

• 9115 posts
    February 10, 2017 3:38 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Kilsin, will there will a list of "patch notes" (for lack of a better term) when all these changes/new information is released? Just so we don't miss anything like:

-FAQ updated

-new screenshots posted

etc. etc.

I will probably announce the FAQ update but we also show a date of revision stamped at the top of the FAQ so you can check whenever you like to see small changes and I send the screenshots to our webmaster after I post them each Thursday for CM content, so if you follow our official accounts you would have already seen them. ;)

We use the Newsletter as our monthly "patch notes" to get the rest of the information out to you folks and anything else that is big enough will always receive a standalone announcement from me.

• 134 posts
    February 10, 2017 10:28 PM PST

Can't wait for more information. :)

• 157 posts
    February 11, 2017 3:48 AM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

*high five* feb 2014.. It's been a while, but I'm getting more excited these days. 

• 3852 posts
    February 11, 2017 7:41 AM PST

I believe its been said that the pledges we have made were necessary to carry us this far but to actually get to release we need a sponsor with real money not individual contributions.

What has been accomplished so far is impressive - almost to pre-alpha and a lot of name recognition. Let us all hope the one remaining critical step is successful.