Forums » News and Announcements

Alpha Pledges - Save the Date!

• 4 posts
    December 16, 2023 6:49 AM PST

Try 0: https://patcher.pantheonmmo.com:5000/filecache/getversion?targetEnv=ProdPatcher
    System.Net.WebException
    : Errore del server remoto: (500) Errore interno del server.
    in System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    in ClientLauncher.Program.GetWebRequest(String url)
    Try 1: https://patcher.pantheonmmo.com:5000/filecache/getversion?targetEnv=ProdPatcher
    System.Net.WebException
    Try 2: https://patcher.pantheonmmo.com:5000/filecache/getversion?targetEnv=ProdPatcher
    System.Net.WebException
    Try 3: https://patcher.pantheonmmo.com:5000/filecache/getversion?targetEnv=ProdPatcher
    System.Net.WebException
    Try 4: https://patcher.pantheonmmo.com:5000/filecache/getversion?targetEnv=ProdPatcher
    System.Net.WebException
    This is bad!! Couldn't get request even after 5 tries!
    ERROR: Patcher files locked.

Make the patcher isn't already running and try again.

-_-"

• 1 posts
    December 16, 2023 6:54 AM PST

I have the same thing.

• 44 posts
    December 16, 2023 7:14 AM PST

Patcher servers are apparently still down. Just waiting for an official post here and on discord that will let us know when it's available.

• 4 posts
    December 16, 2023 7:15 AM PST

same issue is server having problem?

• 69 posts
    December 16, 2023 7:20 AM PST

Same here.  I was able to get the patcher up the other day but it would refuse login (not available at this time).  This morning it won't open, getting that same error message as you @Gdrgameplay

I'm assuming it won't work until game time this afternoon (for me EST).

• 23 posts
    December 16, 2023 7:50 AM PST

Heyyy finally got her to work. Now to sit and stare at the screen till 1 pm est

• 6 posts
    December 16, 2023 7:56 AM PST

...anxiously awaiting...

• 2045 posts
    December 16, 2023 8:11 AM PST

When the patch for playing today's game is ready to download, VR will post an announcement on Discord in the "PA-Announcements" channel.

Until then, you cannot DL it.

It will be available by the official start time of today's test. If things are going well, it may get announced earlier.

• 62 posts
    December 16, 2023 8:29 AM PST

Looks like my hibernation is over. YAAAWN

• 24 posts
    December 16, 2023 8:51 AM PST

Jothany said:

When the patch for playing today's game is ready to download, VR will post an announcement on Discord in the "PA-Announcements" channel.

Until then, you cannot DL it.

It will be available by the official start time of today's test. If things are going well, it may get announced earlier.

Wrong. I DL it around 24h ago...

Client 0.12.686.7601

Edit: btw, i am logged in, just no Server available.

This post was edited by Chett at December 16, 2023 9:06 AM PST
    • 9 posts
    December 16, 2023 9:04 AM PST

Was able to get the download finished and ready to go an hour before the test. Not sure if they just opened up downloads, or the 12th try was the trick!

• 2 posts
    December 16, 2023 9:34 AM PST

It let me log on a see there was no server I quit come back alittle later. and now fails log into my account and for me to check my account name and password all I did was hit enter. the first time so should have been same. but I type it in to tells me same thing like my accounts been changed

• 4 posts
    December 16, 2023 9:40 AM PST

I am getting the same issue. SO, going to go do something else for a bit and come back and see!

• 20 posts
    December 16, 2023 9:51 AM PST

Same issue.  Cannot log in under account mtchanc, Check password after logging in successfully last night. 

Just noticed the account I created falls under Pre-Alpha and that Alpha is still listed as Unavailable.  When others created their accounts, did the account show up under Alpha or Pre-Alpha?

This post was edited by Silbo at December 16, 2023 10:06 AM PST
    • 9 posts
    December 16, 2023 10:07 AM PST

"save the date because we're not even going to prep the servers to handle alpha testers and tell them the morning of" what a joke

• 27 posts
    December 16, 2023 10:39 AM PST

sakumi said:

"save the date because we're not even going to prep the servers to handle alpha testers and tell them the morning of" what a joke

Thats because it was a money grab. 

• 11 posts
    December 16, 2023 12:24 PM PST

ERROR: Patcher files locked

How can I join the discord?

This post was edited by Cerendipity at December 16, 2023 12:25 PM PST
    • 116 posts
    December 17, 2023 11:10 AM PST

Silbo said:

Same issue.  Cannot log in under account mtchanc, Check password after logging in successfully last night. 

Just noticed the account I created falls under Pre-Alpha and that Alpha is still listed as Unavailable.  When others created their accounts, did the account show up under Alpha or Pre-Alpha?

It shows under pre-alpha for me, but I think that's because it was still technically a pre-alpha test and not alpha.  They were just inviting alpha people to a PA test to let them whet their whistle.  Presumably you will get another key when alpha actually drops?