Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Chat Box Idea

• 1434 posts
    March 10, 2017 7:35 AM PST

Poor spellers have the option of playing races that are expected to spell (speak) poorly.

• 690 posts
    March 10, 2017 5:22 PM PST

Morgnus said:

Ok i will come right out and say it.. I am not the worlds best spellur.  8 years of military `15 years of factory life hasent helped in that aspect either lol.

My idea, and not sure if its even doable,  would there be a way to put in an auto correct feature in the chat system?   I know this seems trivial in some aspects.  And I am sure the first responce by some would be.. well learn how to spell ya goon.. but all that aside.  (and yes i am now seeing that auto correct is no on these forms lol)  After many many years of doing Raids and so on trying to get info out there fast has always been rough.  I know voice is coming in  game and there are many voice programs out there.   For the Day to Day thou of grouping and playing and getting to know folks sometimes i feel voice kinda takes the Magic out of it.  SO.. would something like an auto correct or spell check be possiable?   

but how would english teachers have awesome comebacks when you dont include an apostrophe or capatalize a letter?

dang i did it again