Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The People have spoken

• 369 posts
    October 30, 2023 1:25 PM PDT

Ranarius said:

What if in 6 months to a year 247 is a flop with zero outside interest and zero additional funding being brought from it? That is 6-12 months of potential MMO development time wasted. 

It wouldn't be a waste IF during those 6-12 months they bring online more classes and more zones that will actually be used in the MMO.

if being the key word

• 1284 posts
    October 31, 2023 8:36 AM PDT

Which is why I emphasized it.  It is very key, and also very possible.  Being a key word doesn't make it less likely.

• 167 posts
    October 31, 2023 12:02 PM PDT
    Ranarius said:

Which is why I emphasized it. It is very key, and also very possible. Being a key word doesn't make it less likely.

This is why I think Pantheon needs to open up communication to the public, about the plan.

Give people something to get excited about. DOES 247 mean that in the coming months we'll be getting to try the races in the new art style? DOES it mean that we'll be trying some new dungeons that haven't been seen yet, because they weren't being completed once you realized you needed to switch to the new art style?

Sometimes I think VR forgets that this community wants to be just as excited about this game as they are.