Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Anyone Playing EQ2 Currently?

• 8 posts
    September 15, 2018 5:51 PM PDT

I've got a few toons on the Maj'Dul server - anyone still play EQ2 that wanna connect? 

• 581 posts
    September 18, 2018 7:11 PM PDT

No one apparently.

• 14 posts
    September 19, 2018 11:11 AM PDT

I was, but the game is so reptitive and easy now I jsut can't play it now. Wish they would make a server like the first 2 years of Eq2, good times then.

• 7 posts
    November 10, 2018 1:48 AM PST
    I have been contemplating starting a character to see what it is like now. I haven't played since it launched, and even then I was only subscribed for a few months.

It should be done downloading shortly, and when it does I will make a character on Maj'dul. Let me know if you are still playing and want to say hi in game.
    • 8 posts
    November 10, 2018 1:32 PM PST
    I am!! Of course. My toon name is Feyannaa. Let me know when you’re in game :)
    • 222 posts
    November 11, 2018 5:23 PM PST

Not at the moment, but I had two accounts (and my husband had two accounts) and most of my characters are sitting patiently on Antonia Bayle/Maj'Dul waiting for... something? I miss the game, but everytime I try to play I just get melancholy remembering how fun, challenging, and vibrant it used to be.

• 206 posts
    December 4, 2018 8:27 PM PST

I was playing earlier this year on the TLE server. I had a lot of fun but had to leave when RoK came out because I realized how much they ruined itemization and just knew I wouldn't enjoy myself. The TLE also lacked a lot of the charm and difficulty that EQ2 originally had due to devs being unable to reverse a lot of the statflation. It's a shadow of its former self. Despite that, it was fun revisiting and I hope to meet up with the players I met on the TLE in Pantheon. They all seemed equally excited for Pantheon.