Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon Race Battles - Round 2 - FIGHT!

• 9115 posts
    August 16, 2018 4:02 AM PDT

Pantheon Race Battles - Round 2 - FIGHT - Dwarves vs Ogres, who wins and why? #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

• 1479 posts
    August 16, 2018 4:54 AM PDT

Ogres of course. Feets big enough to step on a dwarf.

• 438 posts
    August 16, 2018 5:14 AM PDT
    Dwarves! A war hammer to crack some knees baby!
    • 216 posts
    August 16, 2018 5:21 AM PDT

Dwarf master race

• 2138 posts
    August 16, 2018 7:02 AM PDT

Dwarves! they are more civilized. Plus they have good craft beer and if they get rambunctious, not as much furniture gets destroyed as with Ogre's.

• 1785 posts
    August 16, 2018 7:09 AM PDT

Dwarves.  Most dwarves I know have no qualms against fighting dirty against something three times their size.

• 259 posts
    August 16, 2018 7:34 AM PDT

I'm going to have to say Dwarves because once they take out the ogres legs, they can't fight. :)

• 363 posts
    August 16, 2018 7:36 AM PDT

They stare each other down, squaring off before the fight. The Dwarf with hammer and shield, the Ogre with an enoromous two handed blade.

They charge..... The Dwarf stepping quickly forward, scuttles between the Ogres giant legs giving the him a slight tickle on his inner thigh. As the Dwarf exits he's blasted with a hot, foul air...." FART! ", the Ogre bellows. The Dwarf, stunned 3 seconds , the Orge turns and begins to go to work.... ( to be continued )

• 432 posts
    August 16, 2018 8:07 AM PDT

Obviously the Dwarves .

Why ? That's why : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-Jn4buXgo

Let's give these bastards a good hammering !

• 1860 posts
    August 16, 2018 8:31 AM PDT

Because these battles are naked and autoattack only, I feel bad for the dwarves...  they are on the losing end before this even begins.

• 129 posts
    August 16, 2018 10:35 AM PDT

This will end with the Ogre using the Dwarf as toilet paper.

• 2419 posts
    August 16, 2018 1:04 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Pantheon Race Battles - Round 2 - FIGHT - Dwarves vs Ogres, who wins and why? #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

It would be a stalemate.  If the Ogres had to invade the Dwarven city though, they wouldn't fit through the small doors so the Dwarves would be perfectly safe.  If the Dwarves tried to invade the Ogre city, they couldn't reach the doorknobs to get into the buildings so the Ogres would be perfectly safe.

This post was edited by Vandraad at August 16, 2018 1:05 PM PDT
    • 1019 posts
    August 16, 2018 5:28 PM PDT

Dwarves of course.  Ogres are stoopid.

• 363 posts
    August 16, 2018 9:15 PM PDT

.....SMASH!! the giant ogre blade hits the dwarf across the chest! The tiny, bearded warrior flies through the air, landing on his back. Shaken from his daze by the ogre's massive blow the dwarf leaps to his feet and shouts back. "BURP!!....Is that all ye got, yi big oaf?"  

The ogre shocked by the dwarf's resilence throws down his blade and flees into the forest.............

...and the Dwarf Warrior...thats the last we ever saw if him.......( que music )...........he lives now.....( da daa! )...only in my memories.

• 1584 posts
    August 17, 2018 7:54 AM PDT
    Dwarves win easily, ogres are simply not intelligent enough to know how to swing a weapon and the ones that are aren't smart enough to hit themselves with it
    • 1479 posts
    August 17, 2018 11:53 AM PDT

Riahuf22 said: Dwarves win easily, ogres are simply not intelligent enough to know how to swing a weapon and the ones that are aren't smart enough to hit themselves with it

Pantheon's official Website:With their hulking presence and a culture that values the brutal skills of battle above refinements or leisure, the Ogres of Broken Maw are perilously dismissed as primitive by the uninformed. Yet careful study would reveal a race that relishes the dance of warfare tactics and in whom resides an unmatched respect for valor and courage, whether friend or foe. When calm, Ogres are cautious and considerate before action. Unseat their emotions and their incomparable size wreaks unpredictable ends.

I think you mixed the ogres of pantheon with the orcs here mate, but nice try dragging them in mud !

• 1584 posts
    August 17, 2018 8:32 PM PDT

I wasn't being serious lol, was just saying it would be no challenge for the dwarves to win haha.  With dwarves having a very low center of gravity they could easily out manuvear a ogre and dwarves are also very strong for their size.  Which is a double bladed sword for the ogres since they do have the strength to push the dwarves around I believe they would have a hard time actually landed solid hits on them, plus dwarves are way more clever than ogres and will use the ogres size against them which is a win win for them.

• 108 posts
    August 17, 2018 8:39 PM PDT

Both the dwarf and ogre square off. Ogre hits dwarf on top of skull with maul. Dwarf chops through ogres manhood into lower abdomen with axe... you tell me who won!

• 85 posts
    August 17, 2018 8:52 PM PDT
    Well now. Two of my favorite races. But no contest.

The dwarf will be made into jelly.
    • 11 posts
    August 18, 2018 11:56 AM PDT

Ratonga!

• 178 posts
    August 18, 2018 10:57 PM PDT

The dwarves, they dont dwarf around,

the ogres will ogriously fail.

because the bigger the ogre

the more noise they do when they fall.

• 1584 posts
    August 19, 2018 8:02 AM PDT

MyNegation said:

The dwarves, they dont dwarf around,

the ogres will ogriously fail.

because the bigger the ogre

the more noise they do when they fall.

That's my dwarf right there!

• 612 posts
    August 20, 2018 8:56 AM PDT

Dwarf tricks the Ogre into kicking him across the zone to the finish line and Dwarf wins... much like tortois and the hare it's not the faster who wins, it's the one who uses his brain :-)

• 108 posts
    August 20, 2018 10:18 AM PDT

looking at this as objectively as i can...

dwarf tanks warrior, paladin vs ogre Direlord, Warrior a wash.

Dwarf Healer cleric vs ogre healer shaman, druid +1 Ogre.

Dps Dwarf Rogue +1 Dwarf

Crowd Control dwarf Enchanter +1 Dwarf

Bard probably dps with a bit of crowd control +1 Dwarf.

Dwarves can build a better war party will win this confrontation.