Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

FAQ Revision

• 137 posts
    June 28, 2018 12:49 PM PDT

DuckofDeath said:

My question is based on fall damage, as a tank who loves having higher HP I can't stand when you jump off a cliff or what have you and you lose 30% of health. The next guy low gear dps jumps and also loses 30%. Having a % based fall damage vs distance and health. My question is which will it be and if % how can they justify it. For example if i am fighting a rouge on a cliff and he is just destroying me in DPS, and I jump off the cliff, knowing my HP is high and I can survive it does not give me an advantage as he just jumps down loses % of health and keeps killing me. 

i think this is done in games to prevent more PVE issues like skipping content or getting into areas you aren’t supposed go into.

• 1120 posts
    June 29, 2018 7:48 AM PDT

DuckofDeath said:

My question is based on fall damage, as a tank who loves having higher HP I can't stand when you jump off a cliff or what have you and you lose 30% of health. The next guy low gear dps jumps and also loses 30%. Having a % based fall damage vs distance and health. My question is which will it be and if % how can they justify it. For example if i am fighting a rouge on a cliff and he is just destroying me in DPS, and I jump off the cliff, knowing my HP is high and I can survive it does not give me an advantage as he just jumps down loses % of health and keeps killing me. 

Shouldnt you also take more damage based upon how much weight you are carrying.  

Plate armor weighs more. You'll take more damage from falling.

This post was edited by Porygon at June 29, 2018 7:49 AM PDT