Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

when can we reserve names?

• 644 posts
    December 11, 2017 3:10 PM PST

Name reservation is very important to me.  I know we will be able to and I pledged to that level.  I am wondering when we might be able to start reserving names especially given that....well....umm....it's now the holiday season and all.

• 470 posts
    December 11, 2017 3:12 PM PST

fazool said:

Name reservation is very important to me.  I know we will be able to and I pledged to that level.  I am wondering when we might be able to start reserving names especially given that....well....umm....it's now the holiday season and all.

I'd expect probably a couple of weeks or so prior to launch. Once they have the game about ready and we close in on launch I expect they'll probably do something along the lines of what EQII did. Maybe we'll get lucky and that will include character creation too. We'll have to wait and see.

• 160 posts
    December 11, 2017 3:21 PM PST

I'm hoping they take the names from PA/alpha/beta characters as well.

• 2752 posts
    December 11, 2017 3:29 PM PST

Put this thread in a time capsule and dig it up next year around this time to see if we are close to any kind of release. 

• 67 posts
    • 3852 posts
    December 12, 2017 2:20 AM PST

I agree with all of the above other than about PA/alpha/beta being relevant.

Different pledge levels get different access and while it wouldn't have been unfair to give higher pledges earlier ability to reserve names, that isn't what they said they were doing.