Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What If You Had 1 Hour?

• 9115 posts
    December 11, 2017 3:58 AM PST

If you got to run around on the Pantheon server for 1 hour all by yourself, what is the first thing that you would do? #PRF #communitymatters

• 624 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:07 AM PST

I want to say “sing, sing a song, sing out loud...” (Carpenters flashback)...but no bards, so EXPLORE!

Nothing like running around as a level 1 seeing what’s over that next hill, knowing it may very well kill you. Then explore some more.

Nothing like running around as a naked level 1 seeing what’s over that next hill...

• 14 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:11 AM PST

I would just run around and take in all the sights.  The world has come so far in design, scope and detail from all the streams I have seen, I would just have to see it all.

• 76 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:11 AM PST

check every single ability and ability name i could. yes im serious.

• 51 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:12 AM PST

I would probably run naked as far as I could go without dieing. Then near the end of that hour, if I was still alive, I would find the biggest mountian and jump to my death, in a blaze of glory !!

• 98 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:20 AM PST

Brag on these forums 8))

• 781 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:28 AM PST

Take in all the sites, the feel of it all :) 

• 7 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:35 AM PST

If I knew it was only an hour... I would get in quickly and just play and explore...

If I didn't know it was only an hour... spend 59 min in character creation... and then smack myself when I got disconnected

• 5 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:41 AM PST
    Create a character. Okay, I'll see myself out now.
    • 248 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:49 AM PST

Comma said:

If I didn't know it was only an hour... spend 59 min in character creation... and then smack myself when I got disconnected

Ha ha ha xD

I would see how big of a train I would be able to create before dying :p

-sorte.

• 72 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:57 AM PST
    I wouldn’t do it. It would take an hour to explore one zone and that probably wouldn’t even cover it all. Why would I put myself through that? Thanks but I would rather wait for the game. I am not one to tease oneself.
    • 186 posts
    December 11, 2017 5:36 AM PST
    I would make more artwork lol
    • 14 posts
    December 11, 2017 5:54 AM PST

Spend 2 hours playing with settings (visual, UI, etc). :D
    But after that... Probably scale some tall structures that weren't supposed to be scaled. :)

• 513 posts
    December 11, 2017 6:14 AM PST

I would run.  In no particular direction, just run.  And when I got to the ocean, I would swim, dive, and see what there is too sea.

• 3237 posts
    December 11, 2017 6:28 AM PST

I would go on an adventure.  I would find the highest peak that could be seen with the naked eye, and then attempt to climb it.  After getting to the highest point possible, I would take in the full expanse of the land around me before committing to a cannonball style jump while shouting "FREEEEEEEDOM" in the most William Wallace like voice I could possibly muster.

• 3237 posts
    December 11, 2017 6:28 AM PST

Edit --  Double post, please delete.

This post was edited by oneADseven at December 11, 2017 6:28 AM PST
    • 1019 posts
    December 11, 2017 6:30 AM PST

I'd try to find where my house is.  The entire hour.

• 18 posts
    December 11, 2017 7:09 AM PST

Explore my starting city, try to get a couple of levels, and generally check out the gameplay.

• 3852 posts
    December 11, 2017 7:13 AM PST

I would create characters and play endlessly with the personalization options, especially the hair. And that is if I *did* know that I had only an hour.

• 267 posts
    December 11, 2017 7:33 AM PST

The first thing I would do is wonder where the heck everyone else was.. I thought this was a social game Kilsin! Why are you making me adventure alone!!!!! #communitymatters

This post was edited by Keldaria at December 11, 2017 7:34 AM PST
    • 43 posts
    December 11, 2017 7:40 AM PST

I'm with the majority so far:  Run around, take in the sights.  Push the limits of movement and discover just how much falling damage I can really take.

• 52 posts
    December 11, 2017 7:47 AM PST

For just a hour? Id move through a few races to look at some of the starting cities.

Jim

• 319 posts
    December 11, 2017 7:49 AM PST

Kilsin said:

If you got to run around on the Pantheon server for 1 hour all by yourself, what is the first thing that you would do? #PRF #communitymatters

[/blockquote

I would spend as much time exploring as possible. I would love to check out spells/abilities for my favorite class but that seems a little likely to fail due to lack of knowing where to find them.

• 48 posts
    December 11, 2017 8:14 AM PST

For now? Test the basic movement, UI, directional, and ability use, icons, wording/tooltips, and related commands. (I very likely wouldn't leave the place I started by much at all; if all that is done in under an hour, it would be to check any/all NPCs in the starting area for grammar, spelling, or parsing issues, test/check all the local doors and byways, etc). 

• 22 posts
    December 11, 2017 8:17 AM PST

Id just explore my class/race lore. Thats the best part of starting. learning who is who and what is what before you run outside the city/town gates.