Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

More Planned Pantheon Events?

• 769 posts
    November 15, 2017 11:46 AM PST

Reading the newsletter made me sad that I missed all the meetings of the fans and game team. I want to go!

Is there another one planned on the horizon? A location in mind?

I'm sure there is already a topic about this somewhere. Unlike the masses, I won't lie and say "I looked but the search function is hard". I'll just admit I'm lazy. 

• 3016 posts
    November 15, 2017 11:49 AM PST

Bottom right corner of the newsletter mentions a livestream coming up on November 21st. :)

Cana

• 319 posts
    November 15, 2017 3:03 PM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

Bottom right corner of the newsletter mentions a livestream coming up on November 21st. :)

I could not find that notice Cana

Cana

• 174 posts
    November 15, 2017 3:20 PM PST

I think OP is referring to another Fantheon type event, none of which I currently planned that I'm aware of. Cana is referring to next Cohhcarnage twitch, which is mentioned in newsletter sent to emails, but not mentioned on this site, until the comments that is...

• 769 posts
    November 15, 2017 3:45 PM PST

Chimerical said:

I think OP is referring to another Fantheon type event, none of which I currently planned that I'm aware of. Cana is referring to next Cohhcarnage twitch, which is mentioned in newsletter sent to emails, but not mentioned on this site, until the comments that is...

Indubitably. Fantheons. I want to see everyone's mug in person and get drunk while telling stories of dragon slaying. 

• 9115 posts
    November 15, 2017 4:04 PM PST

We will certainly have more events as we progress through development and into the official launch! The one at TwitchCon was spur of the moment just for anyone at TwitchCon or local to the area that night, we will plan and give a lot more warning for proper official events so we can get as many people to attend as possible but it was a great little one to start off with :)

• 278 posts
    November 15, 2017 4:08 PM PST

Thx Kilsin i live in sweden and need like 3-4 weeks to fix a travel plan as I intened to come to atleast one event some time. 

This post was edited by Grizzly at November 15, 2017 4:08 PM PST
    • 624 posts
    November 15, 2017 4:13 PM PST

I can't wait for the Plunder Down Under Fantheon event when we all get to go hang out with our favorite rogue.  Or we need to chip in for airfare and room and beers (you're own your own for food Kils) if they keep happening in the States.

• 769 posts
    November 15, 2017 4:24 PM PST

Kilsin said:

We will certainly have more events as we progress through development and into the official launch! The one at TwitchCon was spur of the moment just for anyone at TwitchCon or local to the area that night, we will plan and give a lot more warning for proper official events so we can get as many people to attend as possible but it was a great little one to start off with :)

Thanks for the reply, Kilsin. Do it. I'll bring the beers.

• 399 posts
    November 15, 2017 6:59 PM PST

I'm planning to go to each and every Fantheon.  If they're overseas and done at least over a weekend and/or holidays, I'd probably attend those too.

• 513 posts
    November 15, 2017 9:21 PM PST

Just a quick reminder for you VR guys - Las Vegas is PERFECT for your planned Fantheon events!  SO many hotel rooms, so many possible venues, the BEST food in the world, etc.  AND - as an added bonus - I LIVE here too!  What other reasons could you possibly want?