Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Will there be dragons??

• 384 posts
    November 4, 2017 2:11 PM PDT

Tralyan said:

Can't remember from the top of my head in VG, in appearance possibly, not in term of naming for sure. AFAIK Beholder is a D&D 

Correct me if I am wrong.

Had to do some Googling and searching to refresh my memory, and even found a video to confirm. In Rakshasa Citadel, in Qalia, there are "Beholders", though they certainly aren't named that, so you're probably correct that the name is trademarked.

http://vanguard.wikia.com/wiki/File:Rakshasa_Citadel 

Should never have gone searching for Vanguard things. Now I'm sad. 

There were those flying eye thingys.

http://vanguard.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Floating_Eye

And now I'm sad too.

• 98 posts
    November 4, 2017 2:16 PM PDT

I want to be friends with the dragons!

• 11 posts
    November 4, 2017 3:55 PM PDT

Thanks for the infos everyone, I want to be a writer and have that cool idea how Beholder will came to be in my book, but now I guess it's more Eye squid or flesh-eye until I find a better name :D

• 470 posts
    November 4, 2017 5:22 PM PDT

shasta said: I can only assume there will be dragons and I would think that VR is keeping them a secret for the time being. I bet they will look absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to see one, IF they exist

Oh you know who is making this game and what they have done. Lady Vox, Lord Nagafen, Severilous, Faydedar, Veeshan...I think it's safe to say when it comes to the hills of Pantheon, here there be dragons. :)

• 126 posts
    November 4, 2017 5:33 PM PDT

And if you read the lore on the game, there are dragons. :)  Big ones.

• 470 posts
    November 4, 2017 5:43 PM PDT

Holywind said:

And if you read the lore on the game, there are dragons. :)  Big ones.

;) That too. There was a bit of an...um, arrangement. And an assassination or two if I recall correctly.

This post was edited by Kratuk at November 4, 2017 5:45 PM PDT
    • 184 posts
    November 4, 2017 6:40 PM PDT

Surprised how many of you haven't read the Pantheon lore yet! You'll be surprised how good it is. There will 110% be dragons. I personally can't wait to see if Tel'Nharssis is going to be a neutral or enemy NPC. That is going to be such an epic encounter in general, whether we fight him or not. I still want to know why/how Khaza is so damn tall for a dwarf?! Are all of the high-mortals that way or? He towers over Rel-Cirin during the trip with Narian. Jimmymayus seems to be on hiatus. 

• 11 posts
    November 4, 2017 6:42 PM PDT

Spoilers >.< I haven't finish reading ! D=

• 184 posts
    November 5, 2017 3:30 PM PST

Yeuo said:

Spoilers >.< I haven't finish reading ! D=

Ah I'm sorry!! How did you like it all though?! Wasn't it seriously well written lol? I couldn't stop - read it all in a sitting.

This post was edited by Zuljan at November 5, 2017 3:34 PM PST
    • 107 posts
    November 5, 2017 10:38 PM PST

Hello everyone. Will there be dragons was the question. I sure hope so. It will make the dragon gods be happy when they hear there will be dragons in this game. But really, what would a fantasy based game like this without dragons? We saw wyverns (spelling will vary from game to game, lore to lore). I will bet my soon to be hand crafted fishing pole (made of dragon bone...) on it...drum roll.