Forums » News and Announcements

Get It While It's Hot - July's Newsletter!

• 9115 posts
    July 12, 2017 5:35 AM PDT

Get It While It's Hot! July's Newsletter is fresh off the press #PRF

http://pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2017_july_intro/

• 1468 posts
    July 12, 2017 6:05 AM PDT

Great read this month. Thanks all :).

• 781 posts
    July 12, 2017 6:22 AM PDT

Sweet ! :) 

• 189 posts
    July 12, 2017 7:04 AM PDT
    Niiice! Great work!
    • VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    July 12, 2017 7:18 AM PDT

Be sure to check the email version this month for an added little teaser.

• 626 posts
    July 12, 2017 7:51 AM PDT

BenD said:

Be sure to check the email version this month for an added little teaser.

Ohh Thank you for pointing that out :) - "Next week is a big week for gaming. Pantheon is no exception. Keep an eye on our YouTube channel for a special treat."

• 189 posts
    July 12, 2017 7:53 AM PDT
    Whoa, sone YouTube action! Thanks BenD, deleted the unread email when it arrived after the posting!
    • 248 posts
    July 12, 2017 7:59 AM PDT

Thank you for the newsletter, it was very interesting. Sounds like Zippyzee is building npc's from Lego blocks xD
    Now I'm getting very exited about what happens next week!!

-sorte.

• 441 posts
    July 12, 2017 8:00 AM PDT

I have never gotten a single email from VR even though I signed up for spam. I would like to know what in the email I cant get =-\

• 166 posts
    July 12, 2017 8:07 AM PDT
    I'm pretty sure, this is the sentence you are missing when not having the email version of the newsletter.
    "Next week is a big week for gaming. Pantheon is no exception. Keep an eye on our YouTube channel for a special treat."

So maybe we get some interessting video next week, about AI, about crafting, who knows.

Btw. the AI part of the newsletter was very very interessting :)

This post was edited by Landbert at July 12, 2017 10:45 AM PDT
    • 3852 posts
    July 12, 2017 8:07 AM PDT

Very well done newsletter. I too have never gotten any emails.

• 42 posts
    July 12, 2017 9:30 AM PDT

Nice!!

• 441 posts
    July 12, 2017 11:35 AM PDT

dorotea said:

I hope they work that out before they start sending out alpha and beta invites lol

• 166 posts
    July 12, 2017 11:57 AM PDT
    I received the newsletter email, so I would be ready to take the pre alpha invite for VIPs who are not able to receive them ;)
    • 38 posts
    July 12, 2017 2:22 PM PDT

Huge props to Zippyzee, explained that all like a boss and really managed to get into the nitty-gritty of it.

• 1 posts
    July 12, 2017 2:39 PM PDT

At last I can stop refreshing my browser on your news page.

• 595 posts
    July 12, 2017 5:10 PM PDT

Nanfoodle said:

dorotea said:

I hope they work that out before they start sending out alpha and beta invites lol

In fairness, an issue like this is most likely due to your email settings rather than something on VR's end.  You're either on their email list or you're not.  I would try checking your spam folder and/or making sure that VR is added to your exception/safe list.

• 9115 posts
    July 12, 2017 5:18 PM PDT

Hey folks, if you are having issues receiving the newsletter via email please submit a support ticket and speak to the team to see if there is something we can do to help, but in most cases, it is on the user's end and has something to do with their email provider.

Checking to make sure emails from us are safe and not spam/junk can often resolve this issue, Gmail tends to mark our emails as spam due to them thinking it is an advertisement.

• 542 posts
    July 12, 2017 7:00 PM PDT

exciting stuff.

The action /stimuli bits sound very promising.

Didn't receive the mail either,gmail too.

submitted a ticket for it

• 454 posts
    July 12, 2017 7:46 PM PDT

Another great newsletter!   How much more pumped can I get for this game to launch!

• 624 posts
    July 13, 2017 3:45 AM PDT

Kudos to the VR team for another enjoyable newsletter - Zippyzee was entertaining as always (surprising when discussing the mechanics of stimulus / response - bravo).  Sad to hear Yarnila is giving up on humans (we are not boring!) to be a fish, but good choice on the stream pick.  Fun is fun (even if you smell of briney kelp).

• 441 posts
    July 13, 2017 5:42 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Hey folks, if you are having issues receiving the newsletter via email please submit a support ticket and speak to the team to see if there is something we can do to help, but in most cases, it is on the user's end and has something to do with their email provider.

Checking to make sure emails from us are safe and not spam/junk can often resolve this issue, Gmail tends to mark our emails as spam due to them thinking it is an advertisement.

I did submit a ticket, nothing was resolved. I was told to try using a different browser and check my junk. I did that and I don’t even see any Pantheon emails show up in junk. Using a new browser didn’t help as well. Im just getting nothing in my email from VR. 

• 175 posts
    July 13, 2017 7:18 AM PDT

For those having email issues:

If your email provider has the feature, you should add visionaryrealms.com (and possibly pantheonmmo.com for good measure) to your whitelist. Pretty sure gmail has this feature and a quick google for it will give you options.

• 2138 posts
    July 13, 2017 9:19 AM PDT

I get the impression zippyzee has a real enjoyment of the NPC AI aspect, almost like a mad chess-player quietly giggling of moves yet to occur. A Jack Nicholson-like grin.

• VR Staff
    • 246 posts
    July 13, 2017 9:53 AM PDT

Manouk said:

I get the impression zippyzee has a real enjoyment of the NPC AI aspect, almost like a mad chess-player quietly giggling of moves yet to occur. A Jack Nicholson-like grin.

This is accurate to his disposition.