Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Some more screenshots :)

• 9115 posts
    July 6, 2017 3:59 AM PDT

Here are some random screenshots that we thought you all might enjoy! #PRF #Communitymatters

Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor

Image may contain: one or more people, tree, sky, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: mountain, plant, tree, sky, outdoor, nature and water

• 38 posts
    July 6, 2017 4:12 AM PDT

Looking good! Keep it up.

• 338 posts
    July 6, 2017 4:15 AM PDT

Looking good, gives me a feeling of an upgraded Vanguard look and that makes me happy.

So sick of all the cartoony games so these screenshots are always refreshing.

Keep em coming,

Kiz~

• 33 posts
    July 6, 2017 4:24 AM PDT

I love the detail in the trees with all the branches! I know I'm going to be able to lose myself while immersed in the game. I can't wait!

• 125 posts
    July 6, 2017 8:17 AM PDT

All three are amazing but the detail and textures of the second one really stand out to me... even in the distant mountains and clouds. 

My favorite is #2, next is #1 and finally #3

This post was edited by Aatu at July 6, 2017 8:50 AM PDT
    • 454 posts
    July 6, 2017 9:16 AM PDT

Stunning.

• 319 posts
    July 6, 2017 11:31 AM PDT

Awesome screenshots Kilsin Makes me yern for prealpha so I can get into some of these shots.

• 208 posts
    July 6, 2017 1:24 PM PDT

Awesome views!  I just have a question for Kilsin,  is the ability to turn yourself into a Beer Cask/barrel only reserved for Australians or does that qualify for Germans as well?

• 2886 posts
    July 6, 2017 2:09 PM PDT

For some reason, I think that second screenshot makes me feel like I'm actually in the game, probably moreso than any other screenshot I've seen.

• 18 posts
    July 6, 2017 2:59 PM PDT

I want to run down the path to that lake and discover an epic lake monster!  Then loot it's corpse!!

• 9115 posts
    July 6, 2017 5:29 PM PDT

Sogotp said:

Awesome views!  I just have a question for Kilsin,  is the ability to turn yourself into a Beer Cask/barrel only reserved for Australians or does that qualify for Germans as well?

Haha, I am sure I could put in a good word for you mate ;)

• 9115 posts
    July 6, 2017 5:31 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

For some reason, I think that second screenshot makes me feel like I'm actually in the game, probably moreso than any other screenshot I've seen.

I actually included it for that reason, one day when I was running around snapping shots, this one stood out a lot, it felt pretty natural and easily allows you to believe you are right there with my little Gnome staring down the path wondering what dangers lie ahead.

I will try to slip in a few more shots like this every now and then. :)

• 2130 posts
    July 6, 2017 5:37 PM PDT

I like the contrast in the environment in the second screenshot. A 360 perspective of that location would be neat. Greenery in the background compared to dead trees and dirt gives it a lot of appeal because it invites a lot of questions as to why it is that way.

EQ was notorious for that, which is in my opinion one of the best aspects of its game world. Despite the poor graphics in EQ, they still built a nice looking world with lots of interesting environmental quirks.

• 189 posts
    July 6, 2017 5:58 PM PDT
    Thanks Kilsin, I can't wait for my virtual self to visit.. The water shot is my new wallpaper.
    • 89 posts
    July 6, 2017 9:13 PM PDT

Best ones yet.

• 2138 posts
    July 7, 2017 4:43 AM PDT

I like the first one of the tower of the reckless magician. It makes sense that such a place, so  named, would be perfect and sharp and clean in its outlook- if even due to the magic of the reckless magician. Oh ,the temptation: how could someone so reckless make something so formal and controlled?

You do realize it is now a destination point to future adventurers, don't you? lol. 

• 243 posts
    July 7, 2017 7:44 AM PDT

Thanks for the shots Kilsin, stuff is looking great.  I can see a lot of improvement in that shot of the water/dam area in particular. :)

• 13 posts
    July 7, 2017 10:06 AM PDT

nice shots.. especially number 2 is my favorite until now.

• 363 posts
    July 7, 2017 2:07 PM PDT

Very nice. My favorite is #3. I always like areas with lakes and such, just alluring to me. Keep up the good work team!

• 9115 posts
    July 7, 2017 6:12 PM PDT

I am glad you folks like them :)

• 3016 posts
    July 7, 2017 6:17 PM PDT

Love them all..and that's my gnome standing there looking at the vistas.  (kidding)

• 40 posts
    July 7, 2017 7:21 PM PDT

So glad you guys didn't go with a simplistic/stylized graphics like so many developers do. It's such a ugly cop-out. 

• 801 posts
    July 8, 2017 7:20 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

I am glad you folks like them :)

THanks K

Enjoy #3 too. Especially if i can go fishing :)

This post was edited by Crazzie at July 8, 2017 7:20 AM PDT