Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Thanks for being such an amazing community! :)

• 110 posts
    June 9, 2017 9:19 AM PDT

Manouk said:

(third picture of tower)

"Camp check!"

"First guard tower!"

HA! I know, right?

• 2130 posts
    June 9, 2017 9:31 AM PDT

That middle picture is truly awful with those pixelated blacks. Not sure that's great promotional material.

The other two are glorious.

• 9115 posts
    June 9, 2017 5:44 PM PDT

Liav said:

That middle picture is truly awful with those pixelated blacks. Not sure that's great promotional material.

The trees are swaying which gives a slight blur and the image was reduced from 8k to 1080p, so there will always be some loss, wait for the 4k version to go up on the website as I email through the 4k versions to our webmaster and post the 1080p versions for easier upload/mobile viewing for you folks.

• 3016 posts
    June 9, 2017 8:57 PM PDT

Beeyootiful ..as always..love the dark and spooky feel to that one screenie. :)

Cana

• 801 posts
    June 11, 2017 7:24 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Liav said:

The trees are swaying which gives a slight blur and the image was reduced from 8k to 1080p, so there will always be some loss, wait for the 4k version to go up on the website as I email through the 4k versions to our webmaster and post the 1080p versions for easier upload/mobile viewing for you folks.

That very last screen shot reminds me of the Karana's before the bridge. I love it.

Keep up the great work kilsin, these screenshots worth a lot to us.

• 1468 posts
    June 12, 2017 6:54 PM PDT

I love the screenshots. They just make me want to explore all the amazing places in Pantheon and talk to the NPCs to see if they have any interesting lore or quests.