Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Race Class Reveals

• 1404 posts
    June 5, 2017 6:11 PM PDT

Will all races and classes generally be revealed before Alpha? Or would they enter alpha with only part of them avalable? Or reveal them all at once just before or at Alpha?

How will that work ?

Edit: Kils if this topic name seems misleading in a way that might make somebody think the Devs are announcing you may want to change it... maybe add a question mark or something.

This post was edited by Zorkon at June 5, 2017 6:14 PM PDT
    • 313 posts
    June 5, 2017 9:15 PM PDT

Good question.  Hopefully they will increase the rate of classes being revealed, or either the alpha will be a long, long way away or they'll go into alpha before revealing them all.

• 9115 posts
    June 6, 2017 3:11 AM PDT

They will all be revealed but no ETA as to when, we won;t hold testing up just to reveal classes or races but we may only included the ones that have been revealed too ;)

• 513 posts
    June 6, 2017 5:43 AM PDT

Been thinking about it a bit lately - can I be one of those brownie shadow knights that always seemed to be in JUST the right spot to one-shot me as I was running through Lesser Fey?

• 3852 posts
    June 6, 2017 7:09 AM PDT

>can I be one of those brownie shadow knights <

I prefer older characters - can I be a girl scout knight or even a troop leader?

• 279 posts
    June 6, 2017 4:16 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

They will all be revealed but no ETA as to when, we won;t hold testing up just to reveal classes or races but we may only included the ones that have been revealed too ;)

Rabble rabble! Kilsin destroying my dreams of Testing Paladins, somehow I now see that being the last reveal.

/mourn