Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Stop and smell the roses once in a while!

• 9115 posts
    June 1, 2017 11:11 PM PDT

Nore said:

Man the Ogre looks awesome. Surprised there were no Skar screenshots though!

Regardless, thank you Kilsin!

Once we reveal the Skar we will show them off ;)

• 9115 posts
    June 1, 2017 11:12 PM PDT

Searril said:

Kilsin, I like the screenshots, but something I think would be cool is if you could make like a 5 or 10 second gif or something of the scene.  It would be cool to see if the environment shows movement (things blowing in the wind) or an animal scurry past if such things exist, or the mannerisms of an idle ogre while he stands waiting for something to happen.

That is something we have discussed and will probably start doing a bit later when the game it more polished and we have more to show off ;)

• 9115 posts
    June 1, 2017 11:12 PM PDT

jpedrote said:

The Ogre looks so cool, are his feet blurry in the image because the grass is moving with the wind?

Yes, the grass was waving around when it was taken so it looks blurry :)

• 9115 posts
    June 1, 2017 11:13 PM PDT

Crazzie said:

Kilsin said:

Glad you like them guys! :)

Lol i thought this title was going to get locked... until i saw you posted it for the community. Then i saw the first image, thinking you where being smart arce with us smelling troll/ogre type poo~~~

Ah kilsin i think there is a devil in you at times :)

Nice bud and thanks

Hehe, a little click bait to keep you all on your toes ;)

• 9115 posts
    June 1, 2017 11:14 PM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Kilsin ..that Ogre has got to be the ugliest rose I've ever seen :D   hehehe   And I ain't smellin' no Ogre any time soon :D

Just don't stand too close to an Ogre when smelling anything! haha :D

• 1303 posts
    June 2, 2017 4:34 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

CanadinaXegony said:

Kilsin ..that Ogre has got to be the ugliest rose I've ever seen :D   hehehe   And I ain't smellin' no Ogre any time soon :D

Just don't stand too close to an Ogre when smelling anything! haha :D

Not smelling anything other than the Ogre, at any rate. 

• 40 posts
    June 2, 2017 5:14 AM PDT

Super screenshot's and I love the ogre, but looking forward to seeing his better half! Wheres the female ogre :D 

• 1303 posts
    June 2, 2017 8:28 AM PDT

Akahai said:

Super screenshot's and I love the ogre, but looking forward to seeing his better half! Wheres the female ogre :D 

How would you tell? 

• 25 posts
    June 2, 2017 9:01 AM PDT

Grux the ogre would like to see pictures of Gruxella too!