Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Stop and smell the roses once in a while!

• 9115 posts
    June 1, 2017 3:56 AM PDT

From diverse Races to breathtaking backdrops, in Pantheon, you will often find yourself stopping to admire the view! #PRF

Image may contain: one or more people, tree, sky, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, shoes, cloud, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, mountain, tree, outdoor and nature

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at June 1, 2017 3:57 AM PDT
    • 839 posts
    June 1, 2017 4:00 AM PDT

Once again bloody awesome sceens!  I love how the grass looks so vibrant and alive in that 1st one!  You can almost feel the breeze blowing through it!  

Thanks again as always for sharing and keeping us salivating haha!

• 781 posts
    June 1, 2017 4:22 AM PDT

Very nice indeed :) 

• 9115 posts
    June 1, 2017 5:54 AM PDT

Glad you like them guys! :)

• 483 posts
    June 1, 2017 6:18 AM PDT

The Ogre looks so cool, are his feet blurry in the image because the grass is moving with the wind?

• 26 posts
    June 1, 2017 6:28 AM PDT

The only good orge is a dead orge.

• 29 posts
    June 1, 2017 6:39 AM PDT

Man the Ogre looks awesome. Surprised there were no Skar screenshots though!

Regardless, thank you Kilsin!

• 151 posts
    June 1, 2017 6:53 AM PDT

Kilsin, I like the screenshots, but something I think would be cool is if you could make like a 5 or 10 second gif or something of the scene.  It would be cool to see if the environment shows movement (things blowing in the wind) or an animal scurry past if such things exist, or the mannerisms of an idle ogre while he stands waiting for something to happen.

• 248 posts
    June 1, 2017 6:55 AM PDT

The Ogre looks sooo nice, big and strong :D
    I am really looking forward to seing the rest of the races. Hope a new one is soon to be shown off xD

-sorte.

• 2886 posts
    June 1, 2017 6:56 AM PDT

jpedrote said:

The Ogre looks so cool, are his feet blurry in the image because the grass is moving with the wind?

Yup looks like there's some grass right in front of the camera. It will be cool to look over a huge field and see all the tall grass swaying in the wind.

Nore said:

Man the Ogre looks awesome. Surprised there were no Skar screenshots though!

Regardless, thank you Kilsin!

They haven't revealed the Skar at all yet, probably because the character model isn't finalized/polished enough yet.

Anyway, nice screenshots!

• 1618 posts
    June 1, 2017 7:00 AM PDT

I really hope the plate armor for Ogres doesn't cover them up too much visually and keeps the current tribal look.

• 3852 posts
    June 1, 2017 7:09 AM PDT

If I am going to stop and sniff the roses I had better play a healing class. My luck, I always wind up sniffing the rose with an aggressive bee on it.

• 626 posts
    June 1, 2017 7:35 AM PDT

Can't wait! Looking better and better! - keep up the good work!

• 801 posts
    June 1, 2017 7:40 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Glad you like them guys! :)

Lol i thought this title was going to get locked... until i saw you posted it for the community. Then i saw the first image, thinking you where being smart arce with us smelling troll/ogre type poo~~~

Ah kilsin i think there is a devil in you at times :)

Nice bud and thanks

This post was edited by Crazzie at June 1, 2017 7:41 AM PDT
    • 724 posts
    June 1, 2017 7:50 AM PDT

Where are these roses you keep talking about!!1!?

JK! Nice screenshots, thanks Kilsin. I really like the look of the grass and trees and plants in general, they appear very realistic which is great IMO. I'm a bit irritated by the pink sky though...but it certainly depends on time of day (ingame) and clouds and other factors. Or maybe it's just Terminus :)

This post was edited by Sarim at June 1, 2017 7:50 AM PDT
    • 52 posts
    June 1, 2017 7:50 AM PDT

Great shots!

• 1714 posts
    June 1, 2017 7:59 AM PDT

Hokanu said:

Once again bloody awesome sceens!  I love how the grass looks so vibrant and alive in that 1st one!  You can almost feel the breeze blowing through it!  

Oh great, now we're going to need a level 2 infusion just to walk through the grass!?!

• 6 posts
    June 1, 2017 8:05 AM PDT

Krixus said:

Hokanu said:

Oh great, now we're going to need a level 2 infusion just to walk through the grass!?!

Someone give Krixus a freshly-baked cookie for that one! Bahaha!

The screenshots look incredible, Kilsin! Cannot wait to go a'wanderin'!

• 3016 posts
    June 1, 2017 8:55 AM PDT

Kilsin ..that Ogre has got to be the ugliest rose I've ever seen :D   hehehe   And I ain't smellin' no Ogre any time soon :D

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at June 1, 2017 8:56 AM PDT
    • 3237 posts
    June 1, 2017 9:37 AM PDT

Beautiful ... thank you for sharing.  Very much looking forward to smelling the roses ... hopefully some of them will bite, or omit toxic fumes.  My ogre would roll around in those patches.  =D

• 189 posts
    June 1, 2017 9:38 AM PDT
    Very nice indeed!
    • 21 posts
    June 1, 2017 10:23 AM PDT

Game is going to be awesome. Cannot wait to explore and see interesting secrets. 

• 5 posts
    June 1, 2017 11:05 AM PDT

Quite taken with that last shot of the mountains under the purple sky, with the vine covered trees in the foreground...absolutely love the art style you guys have gone with..

And although I will always miss my fatty from EQ1, i've got to admit that ogre is looking pretty awesome! Also, If you want to give the gnomes a bit of a slant towards "Steampunk", i may just mess in my pants

Keep up the fantastic work ( and please keep posting little bits like this sporadically, makes the wait easier to bear)

• 18 posts
    June 1, 2017 6:08 PM PDT

Love the new screens, I'll use these to lure a few more cohorts from work over to Pantheon!  Keep up the good work!

• 190 posts
    June 1, 2017 7:37 PM PDT

Love these.  Now I just need to see some ingame shots of the Dark Myr and I'll be pleased as punch.

WN