Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What would you like to see in the next stream?

• 2752 posts
    May 14, 2017 5:06 PM PDT

Dark Myr, Skar, Summoner

Not in any rush to see any of it though given we are still far far away from release and it's all probably going to change a few times between now and then. We probably have until nearly if not 2019 before this comes out. 

• 213 posts
    May 14, 2017 6:05 PM PDT

Rachael said:

Add cats to the game! the cities will be overun with mice and rats without cats in the cities/towns! :P

I agree! But you know... If they add cats, they are gonna need a crazy cat lady to wrangle them all too! 

• 1618 posts
    May 14, 2017 6:44 PM PDT

Gamerchick said:

Rachael said:

Add cats to the game! the cities will be overun with mice and rats without cats in the cities/towns! :P

I agree! But you know... If they add cats, they are gonna need a crazy cat lady to wrangle them all too! 

No cats before dogs. Bring back the Gnolls to their former glory?

• 1468 posts
    May 14, 2017 7:21 PM PDT

Crafting and maybe a bit of harvesting. That would be cool.

• 232 posts
    May 14, 2017 8:14 PM PDT

In the next live steam I would like to see, in no particular order:

* Dwarves being tossed

* Gnomes being punted

* Ranger jokes

* Kilsin training the group

Preferably all at the same time.

This post was edited by Dekaden at May 14, 2017 8:14 PM PDT
    • 513 posts
    May 14, 2017 8:18 PM PDT

Just ONE solid attempt by Kilsin to get a back stab on Aradune....

• 9115 posts
    May 14, 2017 11:39 PM PDT

Nephretiti said:

Just ONE solid attempt by Kilsin to get a back stab on Aradune....

I had him in my sights after he trolled me all practice with mezzing and rooting me than putting a disease on me, but I had to behave for the stream, I did start mezzing everyone at the end but it is better not to stab the boss in the back live on stream as it won't end well for me lol, I will get him though, I just need a more sneaky way to plan it and be able to get away with it ;)

• 9115 posts
    May 14, 2017 11:39 PM PDT

Dekaden said:

In the next live steam I would like to see, in no particular order:

* Dwarves being tossed

* Gnomes being punted

* Ranger jokes

* Kilsin training the group

Preferably all at the same time.

Oh man... that would be fun! :D

• 261 posts
    May 15, 2017 1:04 AM PDT

I would like to see gameplay from a few other classes. Monk looks good.  Lets see how tanking is done or how Clerics play.

Maybe a few items crafted, if the mechanics are there yet.

• 1281 posts
    May 15, 2017 9:04 AM PDT

Nothing pariticular, because at this point everything is still new. Anything they show will be fun to watch.

• 110 posts
    May 15, 2017 9:06 AM PDT

I'd like to see fancy pants.....

• 513 posts
    May 15, 2017 11:02 AM PDT

We definately need to see an example of a train on the next one...

• 58 posts
    May 15, 2017 10:17 PM PDT

Duels!!!!!

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    May 16, 2017 12:35 AM PDT

HaskarMadnome said:

Kittik said:

[...] don't use any admin/GM abilities [...]

+ Brad McQuaid playing a playable Class like Pally or Dire Lord. He can still wield his flaming swords but I would love to see more playable classes in action. 

He really was set for a warrior and didn't have anything special a Warrior wouldn't have.  I might goof around with the WarWizard during testing, after launch, as my GM character, making appearances and such.  And I may use the WarWizard's ability to cast different spells from different classes.  But it would always be in the context of promoting the game, showing up for something special.  You won't see me doing anything in a twitch stream that creates a group situation that isn't normal playing and normal feeling -- it would just skew information and feedback and I'm really not that vain, I promise :)

• 523 posts
    May 16, 2017 12:54 AM PDT

The Blood Mage class.  No excuses guys.  Best class in any MMO ever.  Get it in here!  You guys invented it for heaven's sake (I helped a little).  Don't let it disappear with VG.

• 28 posts
    May 16, 2017 9:07 AM PDT

Aradune said:

HaskarMadnome said:

Kittik said:

[...] don't use any admin/GM abilities [...]

+ Brad McQuaid playing a playable Class like Pally or Dire Lord. He can still wield his flaming swords but I would love to see more playable classes in action. 

He really was set for a warrior and didn't have anything special a Warrior wouldn't have.  I might goof around with the WarWizard during testing, after launch, as my GM character, making appearances and such.  And I may use the WarWizard's ability to cast different spells from different classes.  But it would always be in the context of promoting the game, showing up for something special.  You won't see me doing anything in a twitch stream that creates a group situation that isn't normal playing and normal feeling -- it would just skew information and feedback and I'm really not that vain, I promise :)

I honestly didn't expect a reaction from the CCO himself :) Must have been some kind of misinterpretation. I did not know that you were just using your warrior skills so thank you for clarifying :)

• 190 posts
    May 16, 2017 4:32 PM PDT

The Dark Myr.  There are no Dark Elves, but there are these guys.  I'd love to see some in-game models and would love to see what classes are available to them. (Please say Dire Lords. I have a soft spot for Shadowknight-type classes.)  My husband and I were all about the EQ/EQ2 Dark Elves and their lore.

Crafting, even a rudimentary preview.  Early EQ2 had my favorite crafting model, when you needed to work with other crafters to make things.  And death-by-forge was a right of passage.

Some of these side systems, i.e. Perception, in execution.  This may be a ways off yet, but I like things that make you unique.  EQ2 and Star Wars the Old Republic tried this with their AA and ability trees, but they devolved and were nerfed into another way to be just like everyone else.

• 94 posts
    May 16, 2017 5:41 PM PDT

Crafting and harvesting would be nice to see.

Swimming and underwater fighting/spell casting. Seeing the effect of the water on dif spells.

Seeing how the mobs AI actually changes between fights. Fight the group once and then see the dif AI actually kick in so we can actually see that at work.

Obviously new classes. Races are no biggie to me as they are a dif set of pixels for a given race but new classes with dif abilities would be nice to see in action.

This post was edited by sunstalkr at May 16, 2017 5:42 PM PDT
    • 157 posts
    May 17, 2017 7:24 PM PDT

Skar

A return of cleric play

An in-game example of a quest giver - how do you know that you have started a quest line?

An in-game example of your idea of the mentoring system

• 168 posts
    May 20, 2017 6:52 PM PDT

DPS/Heal parses please :) it is extremely tedious making my own ~_~

Parse (still working on it!)

• 155 posts
    May 20, 2017 7:25 PM PDT

~For beefcake : some Dire Lord tanking by Joppa (preferably an Ogre with a purple mohawk)

• 2138 posts
    May 20, 2017 7:39 PM PDT

No questions and answers, just the devs playing- if they want to say something, thats fine. More perception in action and maybe a small quest completed? one that only one has and the others don't.

Maybe seeing Cohh in another group that the main group passes after saying hi- .

If possible, different classes and races like Skar, Myr and summoners and clerics. \

If a town is completed, someone running through the town and looking at things, shops, hailing and what responses are given.

fishing. 

• 36 posts
    May 20, 2017 7:48 PM PDT

I wouldn't even mind if I didn't see any combat next stream. Id rather see game systems like they did with accimilation. Maybe get more in depth with quests, itemization, and city life.

• 169 posts
    May 20, 2017 8:49 PM PDT
    I would love to see some of the character creation options...my tank has to have her dress with purple hair.