Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What would you like to see in the next stream?

• 213 posts
    May 12, 2017 8:18 PM PDT

I for one am very excited to see some fishing and any type of crafting in general.

Second: I'd love to see the progress with the character select screen and options for player customization so far.

Third: Any major city in the game.  

Forth: More fighting and content.  

• 74 posts
    May 12, 2017 9:30 PM PDT

If I had to pick one thing it'd be spells/abilities. I haven't figured out what class I want to be and would love to know how they're going to be developing each class. Probably won't come till later though.

• 249 posts
    May 12, 2017 11:51 PM PDT
    Rangers and Dire Lord's!
    • 248 posts
    May 13, 2017 1:58 AM PDT

The Dark Myr!
    Would love to see them on land as well as in the water. Their home town or just their starting aera :)

-sorte.

• 1019 posts
    May 13, 2017 6:36 AM PDT

Rez

Death mechanics.

Loot mechanics.  Auto, splits, assign etc...

Group options.  How to find, make, assign group etc...

UI mechanics.

Take a group of level 15ish's and don't use any admin/GM abilities and complete a quest.  (Short, 3 or 4 step quest)

• 28 posts
    May 13, 2017 6:42 AM PDT

Kittik said:

[...] don't use any admin/GM abilities [...]

+ Brad McQuaid playing a playable Class like Pally or Dire Lord. He can still wield his flaming swords but I would love to see more playable classes in action. 

• 318 posts
    May 13, 2017 6:49 AM PDT
    I'd love to see how skills will be trained. Like they level up and have to run to town to buy their new spells (or however it'll be).
    • 384 posts
    May 13, 2017 7:18 AM PDT

I would love to see crafting, the rest of the races, a new class obviously, and a major city.  Just... you know, all the rest of the game.  =)

• 409 posts
    May 13, 2017 7:24 AM PDT

deleted

This post was edited by Nimryl at August 23, 2017 7:58 AM PDT
    • 74 posts
    May 13, 2017 7:32 AM PDT

Found this on the Wiki, would love to see some of these harsher atmospheres !

Greater Atmospheres

• Coma
    • Insanity
    • Rage
    • Insight
    • Terror
    • Supernatural Light/Darkness
    • Intangibility
    • Anti-Gravity
    • 56 posts
    May 13, 2017 8:07 AM PDT

They've covered enough for me to have a clear sense of where they're going in terms of major systems and the feel of the game. So until details become more refined (likely not until beta for some systems), I'd be happy with just an unrehearsed gameplay session where they could focus on playing instead of having to stop to answer questions or rehash caveats. If something that has become more fleshed out since previous iterations came up organically, sure, take a minute or two to tell us about it, but overall focus on just playing.

The more informative streams are great of course but so much has already been answered (temporarily in some cases), that I'd be happy with some raw gameplay. Especially if that meant more videos, more often as they wouldn't require all of the preperation, planning and rehearsing of the regular streams.

Otherwise, Rangers.

• 432 posts
    May 13, 2017 8:24 AM PDT

1) A wandering friendly(non aggro) Tortoise.

2) Skarr or Dark Myr (or both)

3) A new zone

4) Paladin class

5) Developers talking about Tank strategy, abilities, what a Tank is supposed to do in their game, and what we should expect gameplay to be like for a Tank.

-Todd

• 107 posts
    May 13, 2017 10:13 AM PDT

Some racial abilities.

• 470 posts
    May 13, 2017 10:16 AM PDT

Gamerchick said:

I for one am very excited to see some fishing and any type of crafting in general.

Second: I'd love to see the progress with the character select screen and options for player customization so far.

Third: Any major city in the game.  

Forth: More fighting and content.  

Crafting is at the top of my list. I want to see the process, possible skills, harvesting, and potential crafted item outcomes. Aside from that I'd like to see some of the group dungeon content (particularly anything that's dark and full of terrors), more of the Perception system (I want to see all what it can do), if there's a PQ style system or some other form of dynamic content I'd like to see that, a look at how players can dynamically affect change in the world, and anything related to a weather system. Lastly, I'd love to see a preview of whatever they have planned for guild features as these are highly important, so anything that helps give guilds something to work towards and ease of accessibility is a plus.

I think when time permits it would be great to see the team put together a series of class-focused highlight videos aimed at breaking down each class, their potential group roles, and a look at some of their key skills. Same goes for crafting professions.

This post was edited by Kratuk at May 13, 2017 10:47 AM PDT
    • 234 posts
    May 13, 2017 11:30 AM PDT

Crafting/ Harvesting 

This post was edited by azaya at May 13, 2017 11:30 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    May 13, 2017 11:30 AM PDT

Sorte said:

The Dark Myr!
    Would love to see them on land as well as in the water. Their home town or just their starting aera :)

-sorte.

This...underwater scenes IF possible..I am thinking the underwater stuff will be a little more complicated,  but Dark Myrr can go on land and underwater.  (far as I know) Some crafting stations,  brief mention of what we'll be able to craft...new zone would be underwater of course (if possible)   Loved the Tower of the Reckless Magician,  Amberfaet dungeon and Wild's End.  :) A fishing expedition...maybe?  Ride on a boat?  We'll see what they come up with next time. :)

Cana

• 41 posts
    May 14, 2017 6:13 AM PDT

I would love to see almost anything.  I need my Pantheon fix...preferrably every week!

• 145 posts
    May 14, 2017 6:24 AM PDT

I would like to see if they plan on making mobs a little more reactive. When cohh was pulling those mobs he would throw a dagger and it took awhile for it to register and for the mob to turn around and come at him when he was trying to split. I'm sure this is due to the game being so early on in development. I imagine they will change it by the time it launches but I would like to hear them say hey this isn't normal. This will be better.

I would really like for them to touch on crafting. As someone who was completely inundated by Vanguards crafting sphere and diplomacy sphere I'm anxious to hear what else they have to offer in this new game.

• 77 posts
    May 14, 2017 6:57 AM PDT

Dwarfs.

Coldark Steel.

The Forge in Action.

• 563 posts
    May 14, 2017 7:03 AM PDT

Add cats to the game! the cities will be overun with mice and rats without cats in the cities/towns! :P

• 52 posts
    May 14, 2017 2:45 PM PDT

Rachael said:

Add cats to the game! the cities will be overun with mice and rats without cats in the cities/towns! :P

No arguement from me :) 

But would like a look at combat skill progression, crafting and its progession.  Character creation

• 279 posts
    May 14, 2017 4:33 PM PDT

I want to see them go over aspects of any one of the tank classes

Druids

And preferably covering how they envision healers/tanks working

• 1584 posts
    May 14, 2017 4:44 PM PDT

What i would like to see on the next stream is a new character revealed, more specifically would be one of these, DL, PAL, or Druid, simply becuase we've seen what the warrior does and you looks great so far, and we know they will only get better or tweaked in time, but havent seen any other tank so i would find it extremely exciting to see one of the knights get in some action.  Now the Druid, We've seen the Cleric (Big hp/ac buffs, big heals) shaman (shaman like buffs, moderate heals, with a lil but of HoT if i remember correctly), so it could be nice to see what the druid brings to the table, just so we know what we are looking at when it comes from the healing roles of the game, which would also be exciting.  Wouldn't mind to see a new zone but honestly i would be just as happy to see the same zone and see how one class compares to another as in see how the druid stands up to the shaman in that same dungeon, along with one of the knights tanking it compared to the warrior.  

Like to see the enviroment is contantly looking better time and time again like it has been everytime we see a new Stream.  See maybe some more things of how Preception is being used, along with acclimation, would also like to see them explain how the dual spec for the monk class is used and exactly how they are different from each other.  These are just to list a few but either way anything i see in the new stream i will probably love and wouldn't matter if i didn't see anything i listed above for it is always fun to watch.

• 1434 posts
    May 14, 2017 4:49 PM PDT

Not in a hurry for next stream, but I just want to see new things. New class, more npc AI/dispositions, a city, and/or crafting. Char creation would be sweet too, but may be too soon.

• 1618 posts
    May 14, 2017 4:57 PM PDT

Crafting, harvesting, Dark Myr, and Dire Lords.

However, unless its before pre-alpha, I won't care. Once Pre-alpha starts, I will see everything available anyways.