Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

I wonder if they minded us visiting during the last stream?

• 1 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:37 PM PDT

Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say a few words real quick. I have been catchin up on the recent streams and everything Pantheon is going to offer and I have never in my life been this excited about a game.... EVER... Amazing screenshots and thanks much for sharing.

As a side note, not sure where to post this but I feel it needs to be said by almost everyone who is interested in this game. A huge thank you to the entire Pantheon staff. No matter what happens with this game and no matter the hype or the haters, what you guys are building is truly great and the message behind it all is much needed in a world of terrible MMOs that have lost sight of what is important in a game and a community! 

*steps off soap box*

Looking so very much forward to everything! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Keep up the amazing work!

• 131 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:49 PM PDT

Swiped #2 for my wallpaper =)

• 2138 posts
    May 11, 2017 5:54 PM PDT

Beautiful  I may also swipe shot two for a desktop.

I also like how some gnomes can have different mask and cloak colors- kind of Kabuki-esque.

• 384 posts
    May 11, 2017 8:52 PM PDT

MINX said:

Swiped #2 for my wallpaper =)

One of the best Pantheon related things I've done lately was to download all the screenshots on the site and use them as my desktop slide show. These will make great additions to the rotation. :)

• 89 posts
    May 12, 2017 1:53 AM PDT

Looking good.

One critique.  Pillars look very minimalistic - too human.  Maybe fatter apron rings?  I would think a small race would favor large embellishments.

• 9115 posts
    May 12, 2017 2:57 AM PDT

Vandium said:

Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say a few words real quick. I have been catchin up on the recent streams and everything Pantheon is going to offer and I have never in my life been this excited about a game.... EVER... Amazing screenshots and thanks much for sharing.

As a side note, not sure where to post this but I feel it needs to be said by almost everyone who is interested in this game. A huge thank you to the entire Pantheon staff. No matter what happens with this game and no matter the hype or the haters, what you guys are building is truly great and the message behind it all is much needed in a world of terrible MMOs that have lost sight of what is important in a game and a community! 

*steps off soap box*

Looking so very much forward to everything! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you, my friend, we appreciate it a lot! :)

• 130 posts
    May 12, 2017 4:53 AM PDT

The GFX is looking pretty good.

In the last stream I really digged the glass window effect.  Nice aesthetic touch.

• 3016 posts
    May 12, 2017 9:44 AM PDT

Gorgeous architecture in that Tower.   Makes me wonder what our humble abodes will look like..IF that happens sometime after release.  (expac maybe?)

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at May 12, 2017 9:45 AM PDT