Forums » News and Announcements

We're Hiring! Check out which positions are available

• 9115 posts
    May 4, 2017 2:57 PM PDT

Visionary Realms is seeking talented, experienced MMO production team members for full time positions in San Diego http://visionaryrealms.com/company/career/ 

• 1618 posts
    May 4, 2017 3:01 PM PDT

Artists! Pantheon is about to become pretty!

• 384 posts
    May 4, 2017 3:16 PM PDT

Grow VR! Love seeing the team expand. Y'all are aren't gonna be able to call yourselves lean and mean much longer.... mean will still apply ;)  but lean? notsomuch.

• 180 posts
    May 4, 2017 4:24 PM PDT

Really starting to ramp things up.  Exciting news.

• 155 posts
    May 4, 2017 4:51 PM PDT

How many years of experience ? 20 ? /wink

• 399 posts
    May 4, 2017 9:11 PM PDT

Wait...aren't you the customer service manager? In charge of the guide/gm's, Kilsin?

• 578 posts
    May 4, 2017 9:18 PM PDT

Great to see VR actively hiring new team members. Onward!

• 9115 posts
    May 4, 2017 10:56 PM PDT

Durp said:

Wait...aren't you the customer service manager? In charge of the guide/gm's, Kilsin?

No Sir, my official titles are the "Community and Web Manager" and "Lead Moderator" but I am very experienced in CS at an executive level from my previous career so I used to help Jeanna (BlueEyedGator) out until she had to leave, now I help out as much as I can until Zynxs gets trained up and can take over, so you will see me answering support tickets too when needed :)

I am, however, leading the Guides program and the Class Lead program so be sure to watch out for future updates on those when we are ready for external applicants.

• 513 posts
    May 5, 2017 7:02 AM PDT

Wow.  No real concerted effort at spending some DevTime on CS tools?  And we are at pre Alpha?  The CS Manager position is prolly gonna need to spin-up on getting some good staffing at first...  lot's to think about here!  By the way - I put some feelers out for folks qualified for this  : )

• 441 posts
    May 5, 2017 7:32 AM PDT

Makes me happy to see 6 new artist will be joing the team. The speaks volumes as to where you are headed and the type of focus is needed. Looks awesome!!!!

• 175 posts
    May 5, 2017 7:43 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Visionary Realms is seeking talented, experienced MMO production team members for full time positions in San Diego http://visionaryrealms.com/company/career/ 

Is there a way to "pre-submit" an application for possible future openings in the web development area?

This post was edited by Archaen at May 5, 2017 7:43 AM PDT
    • 267 posts
    May 5, 2017 8:54 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

I'm confused.. there are no Pre-Pre-Alpha tester positions. This was an oversight right?

• 3016 posts
    May 5, 2017 9:53 AM PDT

More good news...this is ramping up pretty good VR :) Wait Blue had to leave?  So that means you need an Operations and Human Resources Manager in that case?  I'm sure we must have someone with those skills here amongst our community? Ah..okay that's where Zynxs comes in..my bad lol didn't read the whole thing. :)

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at May 5, 2017 9:57 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    May 5, 2017 9:58 AM PDT

Beefcake said:

Artists! Pantheon is about to become pretty!

Pantheon is already gorgeous.  :P BUT the more artists the better I think. ;)

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at May 5, 2017 9:58 AM PDT
    • 249 posts
    May 5, 2017 3:58 PM PDT

Veryyyyyy interesting. So... When's the next stream so we can see their work? :D

• 9115 posts
    May 5, 2017 5:22 PM PDT

Nephretiti said:

Wow.  No real concerted effort at spending some DevTime on CS tools?  And we are at pre Alpha?  The CS Manager position is prolly gonna need to spin-up on getting some good staffing at first...  lot's to think about here!  By the way - I put some feelers out for folks qualified for this  : )

Naturally, I have already been working on CS Tools with the devs as part of the GM and Guide programs. ;)

• 9115 posts
    May 5, 2017 5:23 PM PDT

Archaen said:

Kilsin said:

Is there a way to "pre-submit" an application for possible future openings in the web development area?

No, you can, however, submit an application to show interest but without us actively seeking for that position it will most likely just be filed for future reference if it is something we think we may want to look at later.

• 9115 posts
    May 5, 2017 5:24 PM PDT

Keldaria said:

Kilsin said:

I'm confused.. there are no Pre-Pre-Alpha tester positions. This was an oversight right?

Lol, man... how could we forget to include those! :P

• 363 posts
    May 5, 2017 11:30 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

No Audio Engineer, No Sound Designer, No Music Producers, and No Composers. I am sad. #lookslikeididntmakethecut

• 801 posts
    May 6, 2017 2:49 AM PDT

No coffee, mail man positions? damn i am under qualified :(

• 9115 posts
    May 6, 2017 2:51 AM PDT

NEXTLEVL said:

Kilsin said:

No Audio Engineer, No Sound Designer, No Music Producers, and No Composers. I am sad. #lookslikeididntmakethecut

No not yet, maybe in the future though to help Joppa :)

• 624 posts
    May 6, 2017 3:15 AM PDT

NEXTLEVEL => minstrels / bards come post launch, both in game and for hiring!  

• 294 posts
    May 6, 2017 5:06 AM PDT

This is awesome to see. Things are progressing well. Time to kick it into another gear. Woooot!

• 208 posts
    May 6, 2017 6:07 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

I am, however, leading the Guides program and the Class Lead program so be sure to watch out for future updates on those when we are ready for external applicants.

Glad to see some things from the older eras have made it through to this one :) 

• 9115 posts
    May 6, 2017 6:48 PM PDT

Sogotp said:

Kilsin said:

Glad to see some things from the older eras have made it through to this one :) 

Kind of...Class/Race Ambassadors was scrapped and I have redone the Class system with something I am much more familiar with, the Class Lead system which I think will serve us much better in the long run, so keep an eye out for that a bit later :)