Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Diplomacy

This topic has been closed.
    • 7 posts
    May 2, 2017 6:30 PM PDT

I was one of the few, I know of, who really enjoyed the Vanguard Diplomacy gameplay, quests, rewards, and lore.  Is there something similar in the works with Pantheon?

• 2886 posts
    • 1618 posts
    May 2, 2017 6:33 PM PDT

I am the master of Diplomacy. Just ask anyone who has read most of my posts. Diplomacy at its best.

• 9115 posts
    May 2, 2017 11:14 PM PDT

ddress said:

I was one of the few, I know of, who really enjoyed the Vanguard Diplomacy gameplay, quests, rewards, and lore.  Is there something similar in the works with Pantheon?

I was one of those as well with (small boast!) 10 level 50 Diplo's on 12 of my Max level 55 characters! (6 of them max level 55  crafting - one of each) and I can tell you that we are working on something similar for our crafting, harvesting and a diplomacy-like sphere in Pantheon but it is pretty early in development and for the moment we are concentrating on Adventuring and then Crafting.Harvesting, more to come on anything else we add further along in development so stay tuned :)

As Baz kindly pointed out too, we already have a thread on this exact subject so I will close this one down to consolidate, try and use the search function if you can please to check for keywords before posting a new thread :)