Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

development stream has been recognized

This topic has been closed.
    • 184 posts
    April 12, 2017 7:52 PM PDT

Was doing my normal rounds on the sites tonight and stumbled across Cohh saying (on stream) the next Pantheon development stream will be in the next few weeks. Kilsin also joined in on the discussion and confirmed this. Would have assumed to see this information on the dev forums first, but here is the info nonetheless (unsure about the policy on links, but this is the reddit convo and clip from cohh's stream):

https://www.reddit.com/r/PantheonMMO/comments/64yjoz/new_pantheon_live_stream_confirmed_by_cohhcarnage/

Here's to getting excited for the progress we've been waiting to see.

-Best Regards

This post was edited by Zuljan at April 12, 2017 7:54 PM PDT
    • 157 posts
    April 12, 2017 8:34 PM PDT

Was watching Cohh when he mentioned this :D I immediately came here and didn't see anything on it and was left scratching my head, as I also assumed something like this would have been posted here first, but I'm not one to look gift horses in the mouth.

But hey, Good news! Excited for it to be sure.

• 1404 posts
    April 12, 2017 9:13 PM PDT

Seems to me we already knew this, they have been confirming it for months...

Since the first of December we knew the next would be under 6 months so thats by the end of may.... thats within the next 6 weeks. They have mentioned on several occasions they are putting it together already. They have mentioned a new class reveal.  We have had  several other "hints" this one from Cohh is just adding to it what we already knew "in the next few weeks" could easly be 6 weeks 

The only real "new" info is they will be breaking it into two streams. Thats cool, the last one 3 hours was pretty long.

• 157 posts
    April 12, 2017 9:16 PM PDT

Guess you're right Zorkon.. He didn't give us a date or anything. I guess hearing Cohh say something about it sort of triggered the idea that a new development for its debut would have been made. But maybe not. All is still according to plan :)

• 184 posts
    April 12, 2017 9:32 PM PDT

It's been up in the air for awhile, as per the countless, paragraph/multi page arguments and locked threads over this topic in the past couple months. You guys must've found a nice rock! Lucky you : )

• 9115 posts
    April 12, 2017 10:18 PM PDT

It was intentional, we have promotional content coming, Cohh was given the go ahead to mention it to his audience without dates to help spread the word, we will officially announce it soon, as planned ;)

I am going to go ahead and close this, as we will officially announce it with all of the appropriate information and dates across all official platforms as we always do and I don't want people coming here by mistake. I have also renamed the topic to remove the date portion as we did not release any dates or timeframes and it is misleading.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 12, 2017 10:21 PM PDT