• 37 posts
    April 1, 2017 10:39 AM PDT

• 144 posts
    April 1, 2017 12:46 PM PDT

that would not be appropriate lol

(unless it was "epic")

• 3016 posts
    April 1, 2017 12:51 PM PDT

April Fools over its past noon here on the West Coast.    *looks at Kilsin*   hey...wakey wakey where's our April fool 's prank  ;D

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at April 1, 2017 12:51 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    April 1, 2017 1:52 PM PDT

That would be crossing the line lol.

What would be more funny is if they announced that Reanimated Hands were a new playable race or something :P

I'll never forget EQ's April Fools Joke where they actually changed all of the character models in the game to stick figures for the day, claiming that they upgraded their graphics engine lol.

• 279 posts
    April 1, 2017 2:44 PM PDT

The devs are probably really busy on the first* weekend beta test. I got sent an extra weekend guest pass code though, if anyone wants it. Whoever grabs it first.

LROI-SL-FOAP

This post was edited by Pantz at April 1, 2017 2:46 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    April 1, 2017 3:09 PM PDT

Theres a weekend beta test?

• 37 posts
    April 1, 2017 4:00 PM PDT

bakes82 said:

There is, the problem is, the code to redeem it is encoded. You need to crack the code!! YOU CAN DO IT!

• 9115 posts
    April 1, 2017 5:14 PM PDT

We had considered doing one and even had something semi-planned but decided against it, we could easily joke about Bards, Necros, Testing, the game failing or something that would catch a lot of people off guard but we love you folks too much and decided to just work hard on the game and give this year a miss for April fools, maybe next year :)

• 319 posts
    April 2, 2017 7:17 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

We had considered doing one and even had something semi-planned but decided against it, we could easily joke about Bards, Necros, Testing, the game failing or something that would catch a lot of people off guard but we love you folks too much and decided to just work hard on the game and give this year a miss for April fools, maybe next year :)

Nice. this is the best april fools joke yet. Yor working too  hard on the game today to make jokes?? LOL I just hope you don t delete everyones account instead. Now that would be a mean joke.

• 84 posts
    April 2, 2017 7:45 AM PDT
    Really, if they had a day ready to announce, they should have announced it yesterday, then went with "April fools" but then at 12:01 where ever this team that is spread across the world considers their "hq" make a post about the April fools being the joke. Like an April fools within an April fools. Aprilfoolception.
    • 9115 posts
    April 2, 2017 5:21 PM PDT

Isaya said:

Kilsin said:

Nice. this is the best april fools joke yet. Yor working too  hard on the game today to make jokes?? LOL I just hope you don t delete everyones account instead. Now that would be a mean joke.

That isn't a joke, we really do work around the clock, most of us 7 days a week while juggling life, families and other jobs ;)

• 80 posts
    April 2, 2017 6:49 PM PDT

Right nice of you guys! Best joke I had on me turned out to not be one at all Ricky and Morty season 3 premier was shown last night

• 279 posts
    April 2, 2017 7:10 PM PDT

bakes82 said:

Ah, not really :) here is the decrypted code APRI-LF-OOLS. Weclomce to the forums! Beta still a ways off probably, but hopefully "soon" at the same time.

• 624 posts
    April 3, 2017 4:08 AM PDT

Bard walks into the VR test bar, sits down next to a boney looking fellow in a black hooded cape holding a scythe looking rather forlorn.

"Why so glum, chum?" the bard asks.

"I was dieing to get into Alpha/Beta, but Jabober and I have to wait", the pale fellow replied.

"You think that's bad buddy?  I had a concerto in B flat all ready to go when Kilsin said no minors allowed"!

This post was edited by Kumu at April 3, 2017 4:31 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    April 3, 2017 4:51 AM PDT

Kumu said:

Bard walks into the VR test bar, sits down next to a boney looking fellow in a black hooded cape holding a scythe looking rather forlorn.

"Why so glum, chum?" the bard asks.

"I was dieing to get into Alpha/Beta, but Jabober and I have to wait", the pale fellow replied.

"You think that's bad buddy?  I had a concerto in B flat all ready to go when Kilsin said no minors allowed"!

Hahaha, nice one Kumu :D