Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Stupid question

This topic has been closed.
    • 2 posts
    March 1, 2017 3:51 PM PST

I have a stupid question and its probly been asked several times but I am having no luck finding an answer. When is Beta expected to happen? Is there a set date or a range? Just curious and ready to play. Thanks

• 624 posts
    March 1, 2017 4:08 PM PST

Here is one answer from 9 days ago

Also, please check the FAQ (there is a link at the bottom of the page), specifically 1.14 and the Development section (8.1,  8.3).

Dreamcrusher Kilsin will now close this thread and most likely move it to the Support sub-forum.

This post was edited by Kumu at March 1, 2017 4:08 PM PST
    • 85 posts
    March 1, 2017 4:16 PM PST

Beta is far away.. I wouldnt worry too much about it. Knowing Kilsin he is always on top of his game, and will remind us everyday till the day comes for sure....

• 441 posts
    March 1, 2017 6:12 PM PST

Simple answer is they hope to start beta in 2017 and beta is to run about for a year. That year include Alpha? Who knows.

• 3852 posts
    March 1, 2017 7:26 PM PST

Maybe I'm being insanely optimistic but pre-alpha testing will hopefully start soon (TM) and I thought the wild guess not promise of one year of testing started then.

• 9115 posts
    March 1, 2017 8:37 PM PST

Addy, the answer you seek is in our very details FAQ, we do not have a set date for any testing phases or official release of the game yet, as we get closer to testing we will have a better idea and we will announce it publicly across all official channels, so make sure you follow us :)

I will have to close this as Kumu fantastically predicted, due to the information being readily available and this question being answered more times than I care to say.

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/game/faqs/