Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What if....

• 9115 posts
    February 27, 2017 3:59 AM PST

If you could be transformed into a Pantheon character and locked in a zone of your choice for a week, what would it be and why? #PRF

• 157 posts
    February 27, 2017 4:24 AM PST
    Rogue with max sneak in amberfaet. Exploooooration.
    • 170 posts
    February 27, 2017 5:09 AM PST

A Male Skar Monk in the Seven Locked Door. Why, because it just looks like it's a high-end death sentence and I would have Feign Death as a Monk. Good Times, well as long as it didn't fail.

• 9115 posts
    February 27, 2017 5:28 AM PST

Just for clarification, you guys don't get to pick class/race, the important part is your zone choice, just picture yourself in first person view with no body, what zone would you like to explore? :)

• 2886 posts
    February 27, 2017 5:38 AM PST

Tower of the Reckless Magician. Can't wait to see it in the next stream! I bet there's a lot of crazy stuff that goes on there.

• 112 posts
    February 27, 2017 5:39 AM PST

You can go ahead and drop me off in Faerthale. Give me a chance to take in your interpretation of elves and explore their lore. 

• 626 posts
    February 27, 2017 5:46 AM PST

If I was floating eyes, I would want to go to the Tower of the Reckless Magician. I want to know there is an all powerful Wizard sitting at the top waiting on me. Whether for combat or training or both, I just want to explore the Tower itself. Then if still in the Zone I may make my way down to the coast to look for some fishies :)

• 220 posts
    February 27, 2017 5:48 AM PST

Id like to be locked in whatever zone ends up being similar to a cross between Lavastorm and Skyfire. I loved the ambient sounds of classic Lavastorm and the danger of Skyfire. As a cleric I would be entranced by the blue effects of my healing spells contrasting with the red/gold/black textured mobs and red/grey/black landscape.

This post was edited by Nekentros at February 27, 2017 6:00 AM PST
    • 9115 posts
    February 27, 2017 6:00 AM PST

Nice, I love the Tower of the Reckless Magician and Faerthale references! :)

• 319 posts
    February 27, 2017 6:00 AM PST

Maybe Wilds End or some similar outdoor zone. With a bag full of water and food and some reagents for casting. Put me in Coach

• 441 posts
    February 27, 2017 6:23 AM PST

I have always been as fan of outdoor zones. Im the kind of guy that would go camping and white water rafting over a 4 star hotel. That’s of course before I got old lol. Exploring zones like Feerrott with creepy sounds and low visibility kept me on my toes. Finding camps of skellies and ruins was awesome. Entering a dungeon there and dying in seconds added even more to that. 

Castle Mistmoore was another magic area, with outdoor elements and indoor scaries. I spent months there and would love to see something like that return.

• 2886 posts
    February 27, 2017 6:29 AM PST

Saicred said:

If I was floating eyes, I would want to go to the Tower of the Reckless Magician. I want to know there is an all powerful Wizard sitting at the top waiting on me. Whether for combat or training or both, I just want to explore the Tower itself. Then if still in the Zone I may make my way down to the coast to look for some fishies :)

There HAS to be a "Reckless Magician" at the top lol. I think "all-powerful" is probably a bit of a stretch, but his lack of predictability is what makes him a force to be reckoned with. And I'm sure not I'd want to train under him if he's so volatile. But it would certainly make for a fun raid/boss fight :) I'm predicting it'll be like a cross between the EQ zones Plane of Mischief and the Tower of Frozen Shadow. I could probably spend days there trying to figure out all the traps, mechanics, mazes, secrets, etc.

• 363 posts
    February 27, 2017 7:00 AM PST

Tower of the Reckless Magician sounds amazing... +1!

Wild's End is also stunningly gorgeous.

• 41 posts
    February 27, 2017 7:02 AM PST

One more for Wilds End.

• 483 posts
    February 27, 2017 7:03 AM PST

Amberfaet, i really want to know how the raid looks like

• 77 posts
    February 27, 2017 7:06 AM PST

Khadassa of course. The Oldassan Citadel. Coldark Steel.... nough said.

This post was edited by Nolvu at February 27, 2017 7:07 AM PST
    • 626 posts
    February 27, 2017 8:43 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

Saicred said:

There HAS to be a "Reckless Magician" at the top lol. I think "all-powerful" is probably a bit of a stretch, but his lack of predictability is what makes him a force to be reckoned with. And I'm sure not I'd want to train under him if he's so volatile. But it would certainly make for a fun raid/boss fight :) I'm predicting it'll be like a cross between the EQ zones Plane of Mischief and the Tower of Frozen Shadow. I could probably spend days there trying to figure out all the traps, mechanics, mazes, secrets, etc.

My Wizard will be Saicred thr Grey until I slay the Reckless Mage. Then I will be Saicred the White hehe. 

But ya you're right... he couldn't be "All Powerful" since I'm going to wipe the floor with him no my Wizzy Muhaha... lol but I plan to main a Wizzy so hoping he a real Bad A that takes a few years to kill for an Epic Item Quest or something haha. 

• 2752 posts
    February 27, 2017 10:55 AM PST

Tasrin's Gaze, I want to see the top!

• 780 posts
    February 27, 2017 10:58 AM PST

Highbrace.  Any time I'm asked which part of Terminus I want to be in for any reason, the answer is going to be Highbrace.

• 793 posts
    February 27, 2017 11:12 AM PST

Thronefast. I love to check out game cities, their layouts, their architecture, and see how the devs make the city feel alive.

This post was edited by Fulton at February 27, 2017 11:12 AM PST
    • 430 posts
    February 27, 2017 11:36 AM PST

Faerthale sounds like a very interesting place to be :)

This post was edited by Shea at February 27, 2017 12:19 PM PST
    • 668 posts
    February 27, 2017 1:44 PM PST

"My vision is hazy, and I am out of breath...  I have been dumped like trash to rot and die, but where?  A swift, hot wind is blowing across my body, along with fine grains of sand the seem to rip at my skin and eyes simultaneously.  My armor has been stripped from my body and I am also exposed to the raging sun that bakes this land.  I start to slide across the earth until I come to a sharp outcrop, feeling my way across a rough jagged ledge.  As my vision comes into focus, I realize that I am starring over a cliff that descends into the wild desert below.  I can hear the low rumblings of Giant's footsteps echoing like thunder across the rocky walls below.  I need to make my way down and try and find some shelter.  The exposure up here will kill me over time, and I need to take action now.  I start to scale down the rocky face and escape the harsh winds and heat on top of the mesa."  And so this next journey begins...

Khaga Sands

I think it is time for some desert action, how about the rest of you??

*Plus we know we get to hear some of that awesome music that Joppa has put together for this land!!

This post was edited by Pyye at February 27, 2017 1:47 PM PST
    • 1921 posts
    February 27, 2017 1:52 PM PST

Syronai's Rest.  Underwater is always better. :) (I've scuba/snorkeled for over 15 years)

• 187 posts
    February 27, 2017 2:29 PM PST

Syronai's Rest. I'm just hoping it's actually underwater, or I'm able to see underwater. I don't know if you know what Subnautica is, but it's one of my favorite games (except it crashes my computer nowdays :p) , and that's partly because underwater is so, so, so beautiful. The freedom of making everything so brilliant, bright, and colorful is delightful to me. The saturation of color combined with the wavy effect of the sun beaming down through the water... etc. etc. etc.

I just love everything about the ocean, and I will be tickled pink if SR is even just able to look out into an oceanic environment.

• 363 posts
    February 27, 2017 2:37 PM PST

Nolvu said:

Khadassa of course. The Oldassan Citadel. Coldark Steel.... nough said.

Agree! +1 for Khadassa!