Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Would you risk checking them out?

• 97 posts
    February 9, 2017 9:30 AM PST

As others have said, very Cazic Thule-esque, looks great!

I would definitely venture in (with the added safety of a group, of course!) or maybe just skirt around the outside to just make sure nothing was scowling at me, ready to attack

• 2752 posts
    February 9, 2017 9:57 AM PST

That first screenshot, first thought was: Unrest 2.0. Second thought: oh, I don't think those are tombstones.

Great shots! Better and better every time!

• 38 posts
    February 9, 2017 10:00 AM PST

Goiing iin hot be ready for the pull.

• 563 posts
    February 9, 2017 10:04 AM PST

Oh wow, I can't wait to explore this place! xD

The game has been looking more amazing with each new set of screen shots you show us Kilsin! Great job to the world builders :D

• 2886 posts
    February 9, 2017 10:10 AM PST

The first one is now my new desktop background :)

• 187 posts
    February 9, 2017 10:18 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

The first one is now my new desktop background :)

Mine is the second one because the purple trees made me squee. :p

• 319 posts
    February 9, 2017 10:34 AM PST

Absolutely-put me in coach

• 1618 posts
    February 9, 2017 12:30 PM PST

Not sure if my Ogre butt will fit through the corridor.

• 3016 posts
    February 9, 2017 1:27 PM PST

Beefcake said:

Not sure if my Ogre butt will fit through the corridor.

Turn sideways :P  lol

• 839 posts
    February 9, 2017 1:44 PM PST

That place looks awesome!  Definietly risk it all to check it out... with invis up of course! :)

• 10 posts
    February 9, 2017 5:03 PM PST

Would you like to join my group rogue? Listen I have this place I want you to check out. Honest "if you die i'll rez ya!!!"

Thx for those awesome pics Kilsin

• 668 posts
    February 9, 2017 5:08 PM PST
    Without question, I will still be level 1 or 2 for a long time because I will be in every crevice checking it out, most likely dying from time to time. But eventually I will level up and but would have seen the world!
    • 2419 posts
    February 9, 2017 6:14 PM PST

Kilsin said:

With such epic structures like these, you would hope there are friendly people inside! Would you risk checking them out?

Friendly...Hostile...It doesn't matter.  I'll go see who they are either way.  Either I'll buy something from their vendors or I'll kill them and take what I want off their corpses...though that could apply for both friendlies and hostiles.

• 120 posts
    February 9, 2017 6:15 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Leerooooyyyyyy Jenkins!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I cast my invis spell to explore. As I'm in the middle of quietly walking through a pack of monsters, I miss the subtle hints that I'm beginning to fade and apear in front of them. They stare at me. I stare at them. They begin to attack me. I begin to cast an escape spell. 1 hit dodged, 2 hits dodged, 3 HITS DODGED! Things are looking good. I then received a crushing blow to my hands destroying my capability of making the proper hand signs to cast my escape spell. Scared what to do I remember I received a movement enhancing buff before coming out here. I begin to run away so fast the dust kicks up from under my feet. I guess the joke was on me however as I became rooted by a trap they had layed out for such occasions. I struggle to get unbound, but sure enough I did. As I'm running out the entrance I turn my head to look at a tombstone and I see my name... I then had a flash back of being stuck in the trap and struggling to fend the monsters off me. They eventually got the best of me. As I lay there I remember telling my Cleric friend I would meet them at the entrance to explore together. I realized if I could just hold out a bit longer they would know something was wrong and find me. Eventually I succumbed. When i came back to from my flash back I realized I had perished. Or have I? I look at my hands and realized I'm in some kind of spectral state still bound to this world. Perhaps there was hope to still come back from this. As I begin to try and adventure away from this structure it seems I am chained to the area. I ponder more upon what has happened to me. Maybe I was cursed  to forever walk these structures. I just hope no one will ever have to experience what I did. It would be fun he said. Leroy jenkins he said. As adventures slowly pour in over time I grew angy. I wanted to enact my revenge on the person who told me I could explore these structures by myself after telling my friend I would meet him here. Yet out of all these adventurers he never showed himself. I began commiting atrocities on these adventurers in hopes word would continue to be spread of the dangers here. I thought to myself the more danger, these adventures would think the better loot to be had. One day I will get my revenge on Kilsin.

• 4 posts
    February 9, 2017 6:29 PM PST

I love to go exploring in places I shouldn't be in.   I'd be running in for sure!

• 65 posts
    February 9, 2017 6:49 PM PST

Yep will definately be checking these places out when I finally get the chance!  Great pics....I noticed on the gnome that he/she appears to actually be gripping the staff and it is not floating in his/her open hand...glad to see this :)

• 157 posts
    February 9, 2017 7:16 PM PST

Eye of Zomm ?

• 134 posts
    February 9, 2017 7:26 PM PST

Absolutely!

• 80 posts
    February 9, 2017 7:27 PM PST

Of course there is more then likly treasure in there I am going in for sure no question on that one. Summoners know no fear after all.

• 261 posts
    February 9, 2017 8:47 PM PST

Is that an Gnome char in the last shot?

• 172 posts
    February 9, 2017 9:02 PM PST

with great risk, comes great reward!!

• 42 posts
    February 9, 2017 9:44 PM PST

Would you risk checking them out?  Absolutely !!!

Risk-taking,the thrill,unpredictable things ........................It doesn't matter,I will definately go in, friendly foe or not.

• 333 posts
    February 9, 2017 9:51 PM PST

Bring on the Mayong v2.0 !

• 9115 posts
    February 9, 2017 9:59 PM PST

Boulda said:

Is that an Gnome char in the last shot?

Yes, our female Gnome character model :)

• 261 posts
    February 10, 2017 1:32 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Yes, our female Gnome character model :)

I like it. Verry different to my concept of a gnome from D&D / EQ etc. Much bigger than the average garden gnome.

Almost my 3 year anniversary of pledging and things are moving along very nicely now. Not too far to go we all hope.

This post was edited by Boulda at February 10, 2017 1:35 AM PST