Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

VIP donations question

• 72 posts
    February 8, 2017 8:16 AM PST
    I donated 100$. I would like to donate more but that varies monthly. If I do another 100$ donation, is this accumulative to where once you donate enough, it will place you in the next higher donation tier?
    • 116 posts
    February 8, 2017 8:21 AM PST

That is most likely something you will need to submit a ticket to customer service for - they can see your payments as far as I know and manually adjust your pledge level.  I had a similar situation and BlueEyedGator responded really quickly and got me squared away.  

• 556 posts
    February 8, 2017 8:33 AM PST

You can upgrade from tier to tier pretty easily from the pledge page but not sure how they would handle amounts in between tiers. Would have to contact support on that one. 

• 72 posts
    February 8, 2017 8:47 AM PST
    Thank you guys
    • 9115 posts
    February 8, 2017 4:30 PM PST

Itvar and Enitzu are correct, the best thing is to submit a support ticket and speak to one of our friendly team members, they will be able to look into your account and help you further.

The VIP $100/month is reoccurring until the full pledge amount has been paid off, there is no ability to change the amount as it will be automatically deducted from your preferred payment method each month.

• 72 posts
    February 9, 2017 8:05 AM PST

The thing is I have to donate strategically so my girlfriend doesn't agro. I don't think I can do 100$ a month but that could change monthly.

This post was edited by shasta at February 9, 2017 8:06 AM PST
    • 563 posts
    February 9, 2017 11:15 AM PST

shasta said:

The thing is I have to donate strategically so my girlfriend doesn't agro. I don't think I can do 100$ a month but that could change monthly.

Thats a rought one :S It may be possible to work something out with the Support team as others have mentioned:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

Another option could be to save up some money on the side yourself (as if you were making the odd payment) and put it into a paypal account, and when you have enough for the upgrade process it through paypal and you girlfriend will be none the wiser :P (or you can get your GF interested in Pantheon and then problem solved hehe)

This post was edited by Rachael at February 9, 2017 11:16 AM PST
    • 556 posts
    February 9, 2017 11:35 AM PST

Rachael said:or you can get your GF interested in Pantheon and then problem solved hehe

If only those existed around here :(