Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Extra Life, a Good cause for Awesome Kids :)

• 781 posts
    October 11, 2016 11:40 AM PDT

We do this every year at my house ( its a nation wide event )we have between 16-24 people that come over and set up their pc and we game for 24 hours, we have food and drinks and share some good times, all for the kids :)  There are some pretty big groups who get together in the Houston Tx area.  So I wanted to remind everyone of this special event .  Let's do it for the kids :)  Every year we break attendance and funding records !  Let's do it again this year !  * Cheers everyone :) 

http://www.extra-life.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHSZ_82wiJg

This post was edited by Kelem at October 11, 2016 11:59 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    October 11, 2016 6:15 PM PDT

Some of the Devs are doing this too, definitely a great cause and one that us gamers can get behind :)

• 1468 posts
    October 12, 2016 7:11 AM PDT

Sounds really fun :). Shame I can't do things like this I'd be really up for it if I could.

• 172 posts
    October 12, 2016 9:58 AM PDT

Looks like fun!  A friend and I used to do this back when I lived in Corning.  Wish I could do it again.

Enjoy!

• 563 posts
    October 14, 2016 11:08 AM PDT

This is an awesome event with a great cause! I wish there was events in my area when I was younger (not really sure if there where this is the first I've heard of it). It would be great fun to attend such an event, I'm sure I'd have no problem doing a 24h marathon when pantheon is playable! :P

It's so awesome of you to hold it in your house, I'm sure it takes quite a bit of work to get it all set up and prepare. :)

This post was edited by Rachael at October 14, 2016 11:10 AM PDT
    • 781 posts
    October 15, 2016 3:14 AM PDT

Memes.com

Memes.com

Memes.com

Memes.com

Memes.com These are just a few pics from last years event and yes it does take a little time to get it all together, but it is well worth it and a heck of a lot of fun. All for the Kids :) !

This post was edited by Kelem at October 15, 2016 3:17 AM PDT