Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Time scales for Alpha

• 2 posts
    August 10, 2016 12:23 AM PDT

I was wondering if there was any news on Alpha release?

• 9115 posts
    August 10, 2016 2:53 AM PDT

No, sorry Chief, we will announce it once there is some news my friend. I have also gone ahead and moved this thread to Off-Topic as News and Announcements are for VR staff only, I leave it open so people can post replies to our news releases. ;)

• 17 posts
    August 10, 2016 3:50 PM PDT

People gotta be more careful about their subject lines!! I nearly fell outta my chair when I read this subject line, thinking you guys were announcing a timeline, do you have any idea how much pain that would have caused me? First theres the obvious pain of my fat butt hitting the floor, and then there is the inevitable pointing and laughing from my kids when I tell them I have fallen and can't get up! OH the mental anguish!!! LOL. 

Ryk

• 430 posts
    August 10, 2016 5:33 PM PDT

People are curious :) , I almost had a heart attack when I got email with only the headlines showing pantheon ama patch notes and more .. I did not see anything else except the headline so thought Alpha I was invited . Needless to say the rest of email loaded .  And all the races cried today haha  

• 2 posts
    August 11, 2016 12:46 PM PDT

I must apologise for the pain I have caused, I also posted in the wrong area. Double bad first post :(

• 205 posts
    August 11, 2016 9:04 PM PDT

rykus33 said:

.....laughing from my kids when I tell them I have fallen and can't get up! OH the mental anguish!!! LOL. 

It is very pathetic I TOTALLY get that reference lol. HOWEVER, I soon read that and starting thinking of "where's the beef." /sigh

• 17 posts
    August 13, 2016 6:44 PM PDT

Chief, its all good.....this time!!! Dont ever ever ever do it again, or I will have Kilsin flog you with a wet noodle, or piece of string or something...Im serious!!! LOL.